• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Militant Athiesm

cafe

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
They are doing God's work a lot of the time, as far as I'm concerned.

Lark

Just the other day the Dalai Lama said an ethical society can't be built on religion because the religions can't agree, rather, he said, an ethical society can be built on secular ethics.

I'm really not sure secularism is a solution.

Standuble

Noble in my opinion but their piety often clouds their judgement. Suppression of religion is something that needs to serve rather than undermine whether it be an individual's vision or the needs of an entire society. In my view the usefulness of state atheism extends no further than its ability to allow to flourish that state religion would choke. Which in the most cases is the freedom of idea discussion, debate and rational discourse.