• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Earth School

justwannabeMe

MBTI Type
iNfj
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
share a few insights into what you've learned during your stay in Earth School.

I'll start.

1) Love Is All You Need.

2) love is not all you need.

Ivy

Strongly Ambivalent
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Not to steal the format you pretty much used perfectly in the OP, but...

1) people suck, ignore them

2) people are wonderful, cherish them

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I love Gary Zukav!

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
no matter what unless i accept things for the way the are I'll never be happy

chocolate and cheese are the best foods on earth. and both begin with a ch, coincidence? I think not

Cellmold

Wake, See, Sing, Dance
1) Oranges slice well.

2) Being well is no sliced orange.

3) Well is when you are sound.

4) Sound is the noise of a well.

5) Sound is in waves.

6) Waving makes sound.

7) Waves come from the sea.

8) But to see does not create waves.

9) When seen something is perceived.

10) Not everything perceived is seen.

serenesam

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Earth school is an advanced training school.

“We do not have to visit a madhouse to find disordered minds; our planet is the mental institution of the universe.”-Johann Wolfgang von Goethe, German writer, pictorial artist, biologist, theoretical physicist, and polymath

justwannabeMe

MBTI Type
iNfj
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Earth School is ... just earth. we came from somewhere. we're going somewhere. and we're here to learn something. be tested? ... grow. that sort.

tid bit #3

hate is not the opposite of love. Pride is the opposite of love. Pride and Ego; maybe also indifference. also, maybe fear, since Ego is a fear-response.

ego is made manifest to us namely because we are SOCIAL beings, living in society ... that invokes fears. Ego is the counterfeit for happiness. It tells us we, as beings, have no innate value (which we do have), and so we must earn value/love. children live in the moment, loving without fear, not caring what others think. < musings

what do you think?

Mole

Permabanned
share a few insights into what you've learned during your stay in Earth School.

Earth is not a school.

In fact they take you out of your spoken home to teach you to read and write in a special institution called a school with specially trained staff called teachers.

For 200,000 years we lived in our intuitive spoken culture but it is only in the last 200 years we have been compelled by law to learn counter-intuitively to read and write.

It is only school children who could possibly see the Earth as school - if all you know is school, everything, even the whole Earth looks like a school.

justwannabeMe

MBTI Type
iNfj
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Earth is not a school.

In fact they take you out of your spoken home to teach you to read and write in a special institution called a school with specially trained staff called teachers.

For 200,000 years we lived in our intuitive spoken culture but it is only in the last 200 years we have been compelled by law to learn counter-intuitively to read and write.

It is only school children who could possibly see the Earth as school - if all you know is school, everything, even the whole Earth looks like a school.

I think mortality is a time of learning and testing. a blip on the radar of our existence.
I'm not speaking so literally... as ... in.. a... school... building.... ... ..