• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Feminism SUCKS.

unnamed

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
4w5
that doesn't technically counter it.. i mean, he (she? not sure) isn't saying that men are non-violent, he is trying to say that women are violent too (or supportive of violence).

epic_fail.jpg

IMO.
Some people just don't trust what I said about my gender and keeping to misjudge,so I just stop to correct them.
But you are right,I am tried to say women are violent and supportive of violence too,It's so simple to understand.
This thread seem turn to shit now,I guess I have to keep away a moment.

cafe

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
I believe you're female. I believe women are capable of all kinds of not good stuff just like men are, so why not? You're defining feminism in a fringe-extremist way and you're denouncing something that most folks would denounce, male or female, feminist or not. Women are as bad as men? Well, yeah, humans kind of suck sometimes regardless of their sex or gender. None of this is news.

I think most of us want equal rights for men and women in some form. I don't think that's terribly controversial. Do you want equal rights for men and women or did you have something different in mind?

It's a little hard to figure out what exactly it is you're advocating.

Siúil a Rúin

when the colors fade
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Is anyone missing a sock?

Just consider this the random musings of one Ms. Unsherlock Holmes...
1. Overstatement of proving one's gender is female.... hmmm
2. Username like "unnamed" overstatement of desire for anonymity... hmmm
3. Only a few posts over the course of a few years and yet a heated, troll-like thread is created out of the blue... hmmm
4. Only one friend on profile who happens to be a strong feminist... hmmm

Perhaps someone is hoping for attention from a specific poster? I could be 100% wrong, but it is a funny theory at any rate.

digesthisickness

✿ڿڰۣஇღ♥ wut ♥ღஇڿڰۣ✿
MBTI Type
ENTP
I can't be the only one who checked unname's profile to see who that friend was.

unnamed

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
4w5

3. Only a few posts over the course of a few years and yet a heated, troll-like thread is created out of the blue... hmmm

Perhaps someone is hoping for attention from a specific poster? I could be 100% wrong, but it is a funny theory at any rate.

Bullshit.Who don't like anonymity on internet?
"Username like "fia" overstatement of desire for anonymity... hmmm"

"Only one friend on profile who happens to be a strong feminist... hmmm"
You read my post,but didn't read enough,I often disagree with Marm,and if you read my post carefully,is Marm "friend" me first.

What is "troll like" is subjective,I think your post targeted me personal ,not my viewpoint,it's very "troll like".

Such unprofessional Holmes,I think the real Holmes would shame for you.

S

Society

I can't be the only one who checked unname's profile to see who that friend was.

img-339896-1-shoot-me-5085-1310928168-9.jpg

digesthisickness

✿ڿڰۣஇღ♥ wut ♥ღஇڿڰۣ✿
MBTI Type
ENTP
The "real" Holmes didn't like women.

unnamed

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
4w5
i wasn't there when you said it...

also - what [MENTION=4]cafe[/MENTION] asked
IMO,
The Koran is shit academically,and there is some extremist (muslins) believe it.They are annoying.

cafe

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Bullshit.Who don't like anonymity on internet?
"Username like "fia" overstatement of desire for anonymity... hmmm"

"Only one friend on profile who happens to be a strong feminist... hmmm"
You read my post,but didn't read enough,I often disagree with Marm,and if you read my post carefully,is Marm "friend" me first.

What is "troll like" is subjective,I think your post targeted me personal ,not my viewpoint,it's very "troll like".

Such unprofessional Holmes,I think the real Holmes would shame for you.
Sherlock Holmes was both a troll and very unprofessional. Otherwise he'd he Mycroft.

digesthisickness

✿ڿڰۣஇღ♥ wut ♥ღஇڿڰۣ✿
MBTI Type
ENTP
i like homes and sherlock holmes, but sometimes i do not know what people talk about.

I just thought it was amusing, considering the thread topic, that unnamed fussed at Fia with, "Holmes would be ashamed" when Holmes wasn't a 'woman fan' and would probably just tell Fia to get to the point, so he could solve the problem.

(Speaking of Conan's Sherlock here, of course)

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
I just thought it was amusing, considering the thread topic, that unnamed fussed at Fia with, "Holmes would be ashamed" when Holmes wasn't a 'woman fan' and would probably just tell Fia to get to the point, so he could solve the problem.

ah, I still don't get it, but maybe when i sleep i will i haven't slept in over 36 hours i'm foggy tright now so don't ask me to solve the world crisis

Scheherezade

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5

Your argument is not sound, but i do like a conspiracy theory :)

unnamed

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
4w5
I think most of us want equal rights for men and women in some form. I don't think that's terribly controversial. Do you want equal rights for men and women or did you have something different in mind?

It's human rights,not feminism academically.
But base on some of behavior of feminists on this thread and my personal experience I wrote in first post,I don't believe them.

Scheherezade

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5

*checks to see who YOUR friends are...* :happy2:

Dammit busted

cafe

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
It's human rights,not feminism academically.
But base on some of behavior of feminists on this thread and my personal experience I wrote in first post,I don't believe them.
Can you point me to a scholarly definition of feminism that would confirm your claims?

unnamed

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
4w5
Can you point me to a scholarly definition of feminism that would confirm your claims?

Group A people want to fight for their rights,so they call these behavior and thought as "Group A ism".
Group B people want to fight for their rights,so they call these behavior and thought as "Group B ism".

It doesn't mean "Group B ism" or "Group A ism" is justice.

Personally,I don't like these "Group B ism" and "Group A ism",a lot of people have no ego after they joined these "Group B ism" and "Group A ism".
And the consequence usually is quite injustice.
If I join into "Group B ism",and other "Group B ist" doing bad thing ,how can I do?So I don't like these thought,academically.

cafe

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Group A people want to fight for their rights,so they call these behavior and thought as "Group A ism".
Group B people want to fight for their rights,so they call these behavior and thought as "Group B ism".

It doesn't mean "Group B ism" or "Group A ism" is justice.

Personally,I don't like these "Group B ism" and "Group A ism",a lot of people have no ego after they joined these "Group B ism" and "Group A ism".
And the consequence usually is quite injustice.
If I join into "Group B ism",and other "Group B ist" doing bad thing ,how can I do?So I don't like these thought,academically.
So you can't point me to a source that validates your claims about feminism?

And you can't tell me whether or not you're advocating equal rights for men and women or something else?