• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Feminism SUCKS.

digesthisickness

✿ڿڰۣஇღ♥ wut ♥ღஇڿڰۣ✿
MBTI Type
ENTP
Ha! "Women hurt little animals and then wear them like a trophy! A man would never do that!"

At this juncture I'm never sure that they're not just conscious efforts to whip up controversary or argument.

That's exactly what I thought. A fail at looking angry or something. But, just in case:

There are feminists who, in my mind, are ridiculous with their extremism. Seriously, to the point that I don't think they even want to ever be satisfied, and won't be. I can spot them quickly in general though by one question. If they have a problem with a woman who is a "house wife". If they do, then I avoid them. To me, they're not really interested in a woman's rights if every woman has to hate being a "traditional" woman.

Blackmail!

Gotta catch you all!
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Frankly I don't care.

But when I witness women's rights and current status in India, in China and in Africa... well... there's still a lot of work to be done.

unnamed

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
4w5
uh such ignorance of the OP if he actually knew what the original definition of feminism was than he might have something constructive to say.

You say "HE"?
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
:troll:

such ignorance.

unnamed

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
4w5
Based on my personal values and these evidence,I don't think female is "peaceful".

I think wearing fur is cruel is my personal value,and the statement of "peaceful women"to me is a lie,that's all.
It seems the topic would be change to "Is wear fur cruel?" by some members intentionally.

Oh,until this reply ,no one talk about infanticide,I think it's really more serious than wear fur.

unnamed

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
4w5
The logic fail in this post is astounding. Then again, if you look at public policy, general perception and understanding of the word 'feminism', and a host of other factors, it's hardly surprising that threads and thoughts like these exist.

Peaceful feminist try to proof they are right by insult people.
Such PEACEFUL!

:greatscott:

cafe

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
I think wearing fur is cruel is my personal value,and the statement of "peaceful women"to me is a lie,that's all.
It seems the topic would be change to "Is wear fur cruel?" by some members intentionally.

Oh,until this reply ,no one talk about infanticide,I think it's really more serious than wear fur.
Humans aren't particularly peaceful as a species. I don't think that means that half of that species should therefore have fewer rights or be the property of the other half of the species, which is the essential message of feminism, IMO.

Do you believe the lack of peacefulness of women should mean they should not have basic human rights?

unnamed

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
4w5
Humans aren't particularly peaceful as a species. I don't think that means that half of that species should therefore have fewer rights or be the property of the other half of the species, which is the essential message of feminism, IMO.

Do you believe the lack of peacefulness of women should mean they should not have basic human rights?

I respect human rights,but this is just human rights,not feminism.
Feminist want matriarchal society,which I think is unfair.Patriarchal society and matriarchal society is unfair.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
Feminist want matriarchal society,which I think is unfair.Patriarchal society and matriarchal society is unfair.

no they don't not all.

cafe

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
That's a rather extreme definition of feminism. I am a feminist and I don't want a matriarchal society. I don't know many that do.

:strawman:

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
Yeah,not all of them want matriarchal society,but a lot of them.

Your ignorance and personal attack is the evidence to proof I am right for against feminism .

I'm not personally attacking you.

cafe

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
You could make a poll and ask how many of the forum's feminists want a matriarchal society.

Mole

Permabanned
Feminist analysis is an anatomy of power.

An analysis of power is valuable for it avoids the myths and superstions of sexism.

And an analysis of power is transferable from the relations between women and men, to the relations between adults and children.

Ivy

Strongly Ambivalent
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Keep it above board, please.

S

Society

i would just like to say: i want fur beddings. i have no idea how i am going to wash them, but god damn it i want them! can you imagine? going to bed every night on a fur cover under a fur blanket with fur pillow casing? how awesome would that be? best, sleep, ever...

Conceptually, it is upsetting. Then you look at statistics, etc.
i get the impression the OP is talking about the existing feminism as the movement in academia - a.k.a. gender studies, while most posters are commenting about feminism as the social-political movement it used to be.

I think the amount of force appropriated for its advocacy should be equal to the resistance provided. By now it should be about a small murmur, inaudible in most contexts but consciously voiced when sought out.
honestly, it seems perfectly natural that a cultural backlash will swing back and forth on different topics before reaching equilibrium. i mean, remember liberalism? let's just be grateful this didn't go the way of the first french revolution. social shifts aren't exactly linear process.