• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Feminism SUCKS.

unnamed

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
4w5
So? Unless you see them picketing the men and telling them they refuse to take the money, then I don't see your point. First you think women should be less "violent" then you think they're not aggressive enough. They can't win with you no matter what they do.

I didn't say" they're not aggressive enough.".They choose the "unfair pay"(you believe) by their free will legally.

Typh0n

clever fool
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I come back after two days, this thread is still alive, OP is still trolling...and Im like

Ivy

Strongly Ambivalent
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
That facial expression pretty much sums up my feelings as well.

disregard

mrs
MBTI Type
INFP
I wouldn't say feminists necessarily categorize women to be less violent than men.

Indeed.

To the contrary, I would say feminism endorses aggression in women. Get those great jobs, speak your mind, empower yourself with knowledge, play those sports, learn how to protect yourself, vote, be independent!

justwannabeMe

MBTI Type
iNfj
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
yeah. feminism isn't about man hating. or women being better, and men worse.

feminism just means ... "women are people, too".

Radical, I know. We humans love dehumanizing others for profit.

Besides. those furs were likely imagined and created by men. or at least women and men.
and the models wear them to be pretty for men. or at least woman and men.

imo

justwannabeMe

MBTI Type
iNfj
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Indeed.

To the contrary, I would say feminism endorses aggression in women. Get those great jobs, speak your mind, empower yourself with knowledge, play those sports, learn how to protect yourself, vote, be independent!

Perhaps if all had always been equal a woman going after a great job or competing in a sport ... wouldn't be seen as... "aggressive". :shock:

disregard

mrs
MBTI Type
INFP
Justwanna, I never said all had always been equal. Look at the post I was responding to

justwannabeMe

MBTI Type
iNfj
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Justwanna, I never said all had always been equal. Look at the post I was responding to

I was not saying: you said things have always been equal.

I was saying: your view, and most people's views, have already been influenced by our patriarchal & misoginistic society So Much ... that now if a woman wants to do the things that men freely do they are seen as "agressive feminists". rather than normal human beings. Kinda like, for example, if a man is a stern boss he is "tough", but if a woman is, she is a "b*tch".

I'm not saying feminists are agressive or not agressive.

I am saying if feminism never existed because men and women had always been viewed/treated on equal ground ... If that had been the case... then people wouldn't look at a woman doing normal human things, such as empowering themselves with knowledge or being independent, and categorize her desires as aggressive.

^ written out soley to clarify for you. I will not be posting on this thread again.

Mole

Permabanned
We humans love dehumanizing others.

This is precisely what mbti was designed to do by Mrs Briggs and her daughter, Mrs Myers. They created mbti to induct women into the war effort by reifying them, by turning them into things, by dehumanising them.