• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Schadenfreude

Mole

Permabanned
I can see why that would be a relief :)

You see, dear entropie, I rely upon you for schadenfreude. I watch you, I watch you, waiting for a bad thing to happen to you, then I feel relief it is not happening to me, and I feel schadenfreude.

Of course I feel guilty, entropie, using you in this way, but why should I let the bad things that happen to you, go to waste. I ask you?
[MENTION=4109]entropie[/MENTION]

Rasofy

royal member
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
20130328-145639.jpg

Typh0n

clever fool
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Is that God...or Odin? :laugh:

V

violaine

It is my most favorite guilty pleasure. My favorite TV shows are things such as Scare Tactics, Tosh.0, Survivor, Killer Karaoke and Total Blackout. My fiance thinks I have the sense of humor of a 14 year old boy. Something has happened to me in that I'm reverting to the 11 year old version of myself, before empathy blocked out everything else. That said, I can't laugh at things that are more horrible than funny. And I laugh at myself and my misfortune all the time.

Chiharu

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
For me it's a matter of pain vs discomfort.

Seeing someone mildly discomforted in a situation might be funny, but if they are in physical pain or are very embarrassed, it's not amusing, just sad. No matter who they are.