• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What is the best stratedgy? (in life/everything/love [pick one])

Zangetshumody

MBTI Type
INTJ
inb4 no strat
inb4 no inb4

What is the winning formula- in one sentence; you can expand if someone cares enough to ask about your sentence.

my sentence: Your loved.

Rasofy

royal member
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Never go full retard.

skylights

i love
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Torn between "don't be a jackass" and "love always wins".

kyuuei

Emperor/Dictator
MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
Never give up.

I think of all the principles I follow, all of the teachings I attempt to remember and hold up to in my life, I use this one the most.

Il Morto Che Parla

MBTI Type
xxTP
Act decisively or not at all: if you have to deal an enemy a blow, make it a lethal one; if you have to lie, make it a big one.

Adapted from Machiavelli/Goebbels (I think)

Rasofy

royal member
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I'm going to embroider this on fabric and hang it on the wall.
Yes! A single full retard moment is sometimes enough to ruin everything. They should be avoided.

Incidentally, that's the key to eliminate shootings, suicide bombings, teenage pregnancy, drug addiction, etc.

Jeffster

veteran attention whore
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx
The first step is to spell strategy correctly.