• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Why don't bees go to heaven?

A

Anew Leaf

It wouldn't be heaven sans bees ergo bees are in heaven.

/solves everything.

Lexicon

Temporal Mechanic
Staff member
MBTI Type
JINX
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Oprah knows.

Bees don't have to go to Heaven.
Oprah brings Heaven to bees.

oprahbees.gif

..this never gets old.

G

garbage

Bees don't have to go to Heaven.
Oprah brings Heaven to bees.
And bees apparently bring Heaven to her audience, thus using our concept of Heaven as a foundation for an interdependent relationship between man and bee.

It really makes you think.

...maybe.

.. ...probably not.

citizen cane

ornery ornithologist
MBTI Type
BIRD
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp
Because there is no heaven, there is only death.

Lark

Look the dickheads coming and telling you there's nothing in heaven or what's not in heaven are as stupid as the people who used to speak with authority they didnt have and couldnt possess saying who and what was definitely in heaven, why cant anyone see that? :huh::shock:

...fucks sake. :mad:

The Great One

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
6w7
Damn it, I was waiting for a hilarious one liner joke when I entered this thread but all I get is disappointment. I thought it was gonna be: Why don't bees go to heaven...**insert punchline here**.

I have a better joke: Why do ENFP's shop at Walmart? ANSWER: Because they have great values!

Ha ha, get it? Ok that was lame.

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
[MENTION=15607]The Great One[/MENTION] your posts today have all been absolutely hilarious, from the ESFJ kid, to the small boobied women, to the high valued ENFPs, truly amusing! It seems you and elfboy as well as chanaynay all have bright and fun personalities, so you considering 6 over 7 at least to me seems a little silly but, I guess, you know yourself best.

Anyway keep the jokes coming! :)

The Great One

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
6w7
[MENTION=15607]The Great One[/MENTION] your posts today have all been absolutely hilarious, from the ESFJ kid, to the small boobied women, to the high valued ENFPs, truly amusing! It seems you and elfboy as well as chanaynay all have bright and fun personalities, so you considering 6 over 7 at least to me seems a little silly but, I guess, you know yourself best.

Anyway keep the jokes coming! :)

I'm glad that someone on here enjoys my humor. **Shakes head at Fe doms**

G

garbage

Well, have you ever seen a bee accept Jesus Christ, Lord and Savior, into his heart and devote his life to Him?

That's probably why bees don't go to heaven :dry:

Lark

Well, have you ever seen a bee accept Jesus Christ, Lord and Savior, into his heart and devote his life to Him?

:laugh:

I like it, although I think what you just wrote about there, which I consider the whole "saved" thing is a piece of reformation BS. James Hogg kicked its ass all over the place and yet it persists.

sprinkles

Mojibake
MBTI Type
INFJ
Look the dickheads coming and telling you there's nothing in heaven or what's not in heaven are as stupid as the people who used to speak with authority they didnt have and couldnt possess saying who and what was definitely in heaven, why cant anyone see that? :huh::shock:

...fucks sake. :mad:

They're necroposting. But instead of doing it with a thread, they're doing it virtually with a tired idea.

Why can't anyone see that?
That's a good question. Why can't they?

Aquarelle

Starcrossed Seafarer
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
so/sp

:laugh: :laugh:

Also, if still believed what I was taught growing up, why I am not going to Heaven. :cry: