• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

can you mix christianity and divinity tools like tarot cards to speak to god?

W

WhoCares

I don't quite get how bits of coloured cardboard can actually fling open the gates of hell. They must be some pretty flimsy gates. :shock:

sprinkles

Mojibake
MBTI Type
INFJ
I don't quite get how bits of coloured cardboard can actually fling open the gates of hell. They must be some pretty flimsy gates. :shock:

Hell doesn't have gates. It has a tractor beam and tarot reading is the homing beacon! (among other things) :whistling:

LEGERdeMAIN

Hell doesn't have gates. It has a tractor beam and tarot reading is the homing beacon! (among other things) :whistling:

I'm glad you said tarot reading instead of tarot cards, cardboard is flammable. Also, there are lots of sexy halloween costumes in hell and Barack O'Romney. Full Metal Jihad.

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Micah 3:7 ESV
The seers shall be disgraced, and the diviners put to shame; they shall all cover their lips, for there is no answer from God.

Is it advised to play with Tarot cards and to be a Christian by the Bible? No. Should you give a crap though? No. Why? Because the God of the Bible is a fiend beyond imagination!

Coriolis

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
would it be considered against Christianity rules or laws, if you pray to god, meditate and divine his answer using tarot cards?

this question is not pertinent to me, im not christian but was thinking about this while i was playing the some tarot cards.
Can it work for a believer? Probably, if done right.

Will the the Christian church authorities object to it? Depends on the denomination, and the individual clergy.