• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Sex and the roles ascribed by it, the most important question?

Lark

I mean whether you are male or female, this can and does involve cultural gender constructs but also something more fundamental, I'm wondering this because while there are a lot of different questions which will exercise the consciousness and give rise to questions, dilemmas and require conscious or unconscious strategising, when it all boils down you have one life and the most memorable travils are often the personal ones, the most personal thing of all could be considered to be whether you are a man or a woman and all that goes with that?

What do you think? There are some nations or cultures which I think recognise this, if even only in humour or satirical ways, while others dont at all or recognise it in a roundabout way through critical consciousness of it, which is strange, the original subject alienates so an alternative subject is created which still embodies the original in some ways.

W

WALMART

Lark, that first paragraph was one sentence. Surely there is a way to boil this down for us with poor Ni use.

If I had to do a take on my understanding of what you're getting at, no, that is not the most important question to me.

Thursday

Earth Exalted
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Your role should entail what your natural affinities are, especially if this goes against social mores. Not to say that rebellious attitudes lead to growth and satisfaction, but that by being yourself according to what makes most sense to you, without the confines of a relationship, do you truly ascend to the highest plateau of those beings that are themselves and attract those who assist in one's growth. Growth begets growth, and love exponential.

So in summary, your role, whether male or female, is to ignore male and female, and focus on you and I; me and you. Whether you are male or female only adds another spice to the pot, but it is not at all the main dish.