• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Caution: Satanist

Hexis

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Other than the young and immature, may I ask what's your general opinion of neo-paganism and neo-pagans?

And why do you dislike Judeo-Christianity, other than turn the other cheek and dislike/disbelief in a Messiah?[/QUOTE]

Concerning neo-paganism and its followerers, well I could really care less no offense to any out there. They dont really bother me in any way besides the fact that some think their spell really work. I actually have a good friend whos is a former wiccan and when he was in it was really hard core into it. Im not sure as to why he doesnt call himself a wiccan any longer but he still practices spells and other such junk. But hey thats his thing and as long as he doesnt push it on me im fine.

And that is one of the biggest reasons why I despise Judeo-Christianity and any forms of it. They just cant seem to keep their noses out of other peoples bussiness and when they find something they trully hate, intsead of trying to convert/save and help it they just cast blame and damn that individual for all eternity. I feel that Judeo-Christianity is (and im sure im not alone here on this) the biggest self contradiction in modern history. I just feel that so many of its followers are well full of shit. This whole "well I cant see or feel god but I know its there because of my blind faith" is such a load of crap. I just cant stand people who will throw sure reasoning and facts in the wind to believe in an imginary friend that will save them when they die just cause they are so scared of the unknown.

Maverick

MBTI Type
ENTJ
I think Satanism is illogical and the philosophy put forward by Jesus logical (I'm agnostic BTW).

For example: It only makes sense to treat others the same as you'd like to be treated, to think about other people's wellbeing, to be ethical and to be honest. Because doing so makes makes life happier and more harmonious for everyone. What goes around comes around. Don't you want everyone to treat you fairly, be considerate, ethical and honest towards you? Then do the same to others! You will show the example to follow. The ultra selfish mindest of Satanism, on the other hand, is the best road to conflict, aggression, narcissism, etc.

Satanists think they're strong with their philosophy. However, much of what Jesus preached is also a philosophy that only the really strong may stand. For example, it takes an awful lot of resistance to stop oneself from hurting another person even if they have hurt you (the "turn the other cheek"). This doesn't mean that you have to stay there without acting, but just that you have to act in a reasonable and fair way... or else you become exactly what you're fighting and are just as bad.

Metamorphosis

MBTI Type
INTJ
Since I believe that, I don't see life as a really big deal, and I laugh at people who value preservation of human life above all else. I mean, why is it so valuable? If it was really that valuable, wouldn't it last forever?

I think that when we die, we will wake up from the "simulation" and realize it was all in good fun of creating our own life. And then we would go ahead and program our next lives. We may program for ourselves a satisfying life, a boring life, or a depressing life, because life, like a dream, will soon end and we will wake up in death and realize that such an experience was actually quite intriguing, and like a nightmare, we sometimes enjoy them after we realize it wasn't real.

So that's what I believe...I hope my wording was clear enough.

Interesting idea, but I bet you would do anything to preserve your own life...just like the rest of us would. (and I am not implying anything is wrong with that)

Crabapple

MBTI Type
INFJ
They just cant seem to keep their noses out of other peoples bussiness and when they find something they trully hate, intsead of trying to convert/save and help it they just cast blame and damn that individual for all eternity....I just feel that so many of its followers are well full of shit. This whole "well I cant see or feel god but I know its there because of my blind faith" is such a load of crap. I just cant stand people who will throw sure reasoning and facts in the wind to believe in an imginary friend that will save them when they die just cause they are so scared of the unknown.

Hmmmm. My biggest problem is the single male god thing. As for hypocrites and busybodies, all religions have them.

I also have difficulty taking things on faith.

PS. In my experience, spells do work. Just not in that twitch your nose, Bewitched kinda way. Or mebbe I'm just nuts.:devil: