• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

To That INTJ Mormon Guy Who Doesn't Believe Men Should Show Emotion

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Yeah, but he's the son of God, he can do what he wants.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Yeah, but he's the son of God, he can do what he wants.

You didn't specify who "he" refers to, but it doesn't matter because both of them think that they are sons of God.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
And you didn't specify who that INTJ Mormon guy is.

I'm just reflecting the credo that they are sons of God - literally, modern day saints.

Next time I see him I'll tell him "Jesus wept." But his knowledge of church doctrine is pretty atrocious so I doubt he'll come back with the idea that he is "Jesus" and I am "Jesus" and we are all "Jesus."

INTP

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx
Mormonism is rooted in Freemasonry.

different lofts of freemasonry guide you to the top by slightly different religions, but the general rule is that it doesent matter what god you believe, but you have to believe in some higher force(can be allah, jehova or what ever), but there are some exceptions, like swedish organization is purely "christians". only at 33rd degree they reveal that you are actually following lucifer. but their idea of lucifer isnt the same as christians(or satanists) view of it.

luciferians see lucifer as the "lightbringer", "morning star"(lucifer means 'the shining one' in hebrew), lucifer was the one who convinced eve to eat from the tree of knowledge of good and evil(talk about enlightenment). he shed light to mankind, gave a reason to doubt and to make conscious choices etc etc. i find it rather amusing that jesus serves similar role in christianity( "I am the light of the world. Whoever follows me will never walk in darkness, but will have the light of life." ), word 'jes' means sun, and jesus in christianity is often symbolized by glowing halo over his head and bla bla bla. there are many speculations that jesus was actually lucifer. no wonder jews nailed the guy :D

and a little side note, think that the word illuminati means. plural of Latin illuminatus, "enlightened".

and another side note:

pinecone-vatican.jpg

http://www.conesandstones.com/historical-symbolism.html

the thing you need to understand about freemasonry/illuminati/etc is that they work with symbolism, everything is symbolic.

in one interview the master of grandloft of finnish freemasons(not sure if the translation is correct, but you know the big guy in the country) says the following(my translation of what he says) when asked about the initiation rites: "we go in it blindfolded. there is a symbolism of going towards light. what is the light of freemasonry? its actually consciousness(/enlightenment), of these virtues(he earlier explained that the whole idea behind this is that there is the dark and light(virtuous) side in humans and freemasonry is about self discovery towards these virtues), these goals. its not something horrible or anything like that, but the rites.. for example there are(what ever that thing is where you circle the altar), which are ancient israeli temple rites. this sort of things are there".

i cba to google for more rites, but im quite sure that if you google them, you will find a lot of similar symbolism of bringing light(what lucifer is about) in them.

and here is one quite famous rite of the illuminati(which btw freemasons are sort of part of, or actually illuminati is a general name secret societies like freemasons, skull & bones etc that follow the same path of luciferianism)

i suggest watching the whole thing or just skip to 58:40 to the ritual.

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
[MENTION=7595]INTP[/MENTION] I know about the whole New World Order conspiracy theory and how all the founding fathers are freemasonic Luciferians and it may be the case but personally I don't give a rat's arse about it though I appreciate your concern to expose the dark side to me for my knowledge and welfare.