• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Philosoraptor

Iván Elías

What type is Philosoraptor? ISFP?
philosoraptor.jpg

PD: not trolling, I guess is the philosophy of sense of humour, but when it becomes hostile that can't be any philosophy. IMO.

Ism

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
9w1
Rofl, philosoraptor reminds me of my friend from back home, so ISFP? INTPs and INTJs like to take things literally, though, so that could work, too.

Iván Elías

I was thinking about the raptor, but yes... the creator must be INTx with high expectations.

I'm truly following the philosophy of that cat who says Oh Long Johson and becomes viral.

Wolfie

MBTI Type
xNxx
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
so
Philosoraptor is my favorite! Close second is Anxiety Cat.

xisnotx

Permabanned
no, entp
because he isn't being serious, just pointing out oddities that he finds funny

SolitaryWalker

Tenured roisterer
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Now I can see why Raptor was banned from INTPc for failing the Turin test. The test is technically designated to determine if machines can act in a manner that would allow them to be perceived as humans, we've got to give Raptor a test that determines if animals can display sufficiently intelligent behaviors that would allow them to be perceived as humans.

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Indeed SW - Raptors are ancient animals from eons past, and wizards are historical humans from centuries past; both are symbols of power and wisdom.