• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Woman and man's highest calling- Cherokee proverb

greenfairy

philosopher wood nymph
MBTI Type
iNfj
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
What's what?

Relating anything to type is highly suspect and unreliable. As is Typology in general. You gotta start somewhere though....
How do you know type isn't a cultural construct? Like gender?
How can you be sure of anything type-related?
Short answer, you can't. It's airy-fairy jumbo-jumbo. Much like the OP. (no offence)

But yet you're on a typology forum. So you must have some standards of what is reasonable to apply to type and what isn't. You don't think the following argument has some validity?
Surely you can see the logical inconsistency of applying entire cultural ways of thinking to one personality type within a system of types which is present in every culture?

I mean what does WOT mean?

Salomé

meh
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Yet but. I see no inconsistency in how I derive entertainment.

To spell it out for you: andante is calling you an INFP, not the Cherokee nation.

Edit. Abbrev. for Wall Of Text

greenfairy

philosopher wood nymph
MBTI Type
iNfj
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Yet but. I see no inconsistency in how I derive entertainment.

To spell it out for you: andante is calling you an INFP, not the Cherokee nation.

Edit. Abbrev. for Wall Of Text

Ok. I see. Well everyone is entitled to their opinion, and their opinion of my type. Which is why I took it off my sig.

I thought wall of text implied some sort of disorganization, and I thought mine was pretty organized. But maybe it just means writing a lot.

Rasofy

royal member
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
[WARNING]

tip2x.jpg

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
The strong are meant to rule. The weak are meant to serve. This man serves woman philosophy [MENTION=15773]greenfairy[/MENTION] has created is counter to the very nature of justice, justice being the advantage of the stronger.
DARTH_REVAN_by_Unclesatan.png

Those who use the dark side are also bound to serve it. To understand this is to understand the underlying philosophy of the Sith.
Darth Revan
Be who you are meant to be as you rise in stregnth towards victory, breaking the chains of bondage towards liberation through the power of the Force!

INTP

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx
i like it and i dont see this meaning that women are somehow less than men, quite the contrary. it is however a fact that an average male is physically capable to kill/rape/do what ever he wants to a average female and i dont see anything wrong with man protecting his female companion. protecting her is the least he can do for her, she is after all doing the whole soul/anima poking for the man.

Salomé

meh
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Ok. I see. Well everyone is entitled to their opinion, and their opinion of my type. Which is why I took it off my sig.

I thought wall of text implied some sort of disorganization, and I thought mine was pretty organized. But maybe it just means writing a lot.
:doh: I feel bad for your sense of humour fail.
Maybe you're INTJ?

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Man and woman's highest calling is to achieve infinite mastery of creation and to be placed beside the Creator, making us fulfill our Ultimate Destiny. Look at my signature for example to see this.

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Ah, but if I am INFP, then it's a shadow function, which means you still use it better than I do! Probably.

And if you are an INTJ it is still a shadow function and if you are an INTP at least it is an "inferior" function!