• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

How spiritual are you/ how do you experience spirituality?

zelo1954

ISFJophile
MBTI Type
INfp
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp
Of course God is independent of the bible, unless you believe some lutheran idea like solo scripture, which I dont.

Well I'm very relieved. However, your earlier post ....

Or is God experiencing the world in different ways through us? The infinite variety and diversity would make for the sort of "progressive" dialogue which appears to happen in the bible and other world religions scriptures.

.... suggested to me you believed otherwise

Lark

Well I'm very relieved. However, your earlier post ....

.... suggested to me you believed otherwise

I dont understand, you obviously think you've got something here but its not clear to me, the way in which you're quoting me makes me think that you've taken a different meaning from my posts that there actually is there.

zelo1954

ISFJophile
MBTI Type
INfp
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp
I dont understand, you obviously think you've got something here but its not clear to me, the way in which you're quoting me makes me think that you've taken a different meaning from my posts that there actually is there.

My inference was that you felt that we were creating God in our own image through the Bible.