• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Everything is so hard

LEGERdeMAIN

If you think something is hard, post it here and I'll tell you an easy way to do it. Don't ask me to do math or science though, only spiritual orphilosphical stuff. Also, you can post videos here of people talking about how hard other things are, for example:

Betty Blue

Let me count the ways
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7W6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Christ you know it aint easy, you know how hard it can be,
the way things are going, they're gonna cruicify me

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Depending on your gender, there is something really hard I could use your help with.

LEGERdeMAIN

Creating world peace.

Good one, Tyrinth!

Creating world peace IS SOOOO HARD. I happen to have a quick cure all for war, rioting, and other kinds of human conflict. Let's talk about gardens for a moment. Gardens are a great way to supplement your diet with fresh, piss-free veggies; however, sometimes japanese beetles or moth larvae or other pests will move in and live off the fruits of your labor.... LITERALLY!!!! The solution is pesticides! Whether you use organic or synthetic pesticides, they will kill off unwanted pests and make your garden make food, etc. Now all you have to do is apply that same principle to humans and VOILA! WORLD PEACE(the easy way)!!!

ilikeitlikethat

You're unbelievable ...
MBTI Type
xNTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Life's a bitch, but it's a bitch worth fucking.
Make it say your name;
Make it your bitch.

... Life's a bitch. :D

Nicodemus

[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xC0FJvKZUJA"]Just adding to the 'Things That Are Hard' catalogue[/YOUTUBE]

gmanyo

sswwwaagggg
MBTI Type
ENTP
i try 2 touch my tonge 2 my elbow...cant do it!!!!!!!!!! how even can you do a thing like that!!!

Nocapszy

no clinkz 'til brooklyn
MBTI Type
ENTP
[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B3IM09tcK8U"]relevant video[/YOUTUBE]

this video is relevant to the topic.

xisnotx

Permabanned
Life is the bitch,
Death is her sister,
Sleep is the cousin,
What a fucking family picture.

ceecee

Coolatta® Enjoyer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
I have some sort of hard boiled egg peeling dysfunction.