• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Everything is so hard

StephMC

Controlled Mischief
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Saving the polar bears?

Kurt.Is.God

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4W5
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Inorite? I get dizzy, that's about it.

I've gotten it once. Most other times I'm stuck inside my body trying to smooth out the vibrations. Can you lucid dream? Start from there. Get lucid enough to open your eyes while in sleep paralysis, or it'll be hopeless. From my experience, anyway. Deep meditative states are not for me.

Betty Blue

Let me count the ways
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7W6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
But what if, Lege honey, we have serious questions and want serious answers?

violet_crown

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I have some sort of hard boiled egg peeling dysfunction.

A couple of things. First, you have to soak the egg in cold water before you peel it. I don't know why it makes a difference, but it does. Second, try cracking the egg's shell on the countertop before you start peeling it. Rolling it back and forth a little helps too. If you do it right, enough of the shell will be broken that you can usually peel it off from the center in two halves.

That's the way I do it, at least. I've heard rumors about some sort of way to do it with baking soda that requires no peeling at all, but have never tried it out of the firm belief that one should suffer for one's eggs.

ceecee

Coolatta® Enjoyer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
A couple of things. First, you have to soak the egg in cold water before you peel it. I don't know why it makes a difference, but it does. Second, try cracking the egg's shell on the countertop before you start peeling it. Rolling it back and forth a little helps too. If you do it right, enough of the shell will be broken that you can usually peel it off from the center in two halves.

That's the way I do it, at least. I've heard rumors about some sort of way to do it with baking soda that requires no peeling at all, but have never tried it out of the firm belief that one should suffer for one's eggs.

I do run cold water on them until they have cooled down. I haven't tried baking soda and I even saw a thing for baking them in the shell. They are so good and of course, I'm making a couple dozen hard boiled for today. I'll try rolling and cracking the shell this time.

LEGERdeMAIN

But what if, Lege honey, we have serious questions and want serious answers?

I'm really sorry I haven't been keeping up with this thread. It's so hard. I'm going kayaking in search of clam and other shellfish right now, but I'll be back later to catch up. If you have a serious question and want a serious answer, I would be more than happy to solve your problems - the easy way. All you have to do is type SRSLY at the beginning, middle or end of your serious question. Thanks! :)