• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Converting an indian to christianity - don't let the devil win

ilikeitlikethat

You're unbelievable ...
MBTI Type
xNTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
--
--

This is why I'm glad I'm from London.

Last edited:

Gish

Which side are you on?
MBTI Type
PTSD
What the hell does that have to do with London?

swordpath

MBTI Type
ISTx
Enneagram
5w6
Flagged it for bullying.

I'm hoping it's just a bad joke, but it sucks even as a joke.

Cellmold

Wake, See, Sing, Dance
Im not sure if this is legitimate, the reactions seem a bit forced.

However if it is....then it seems as sad as you claimed.

INTP

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx
in this episode on converting sara, they go visit a church

and here they talk with someone on skype who tries to talk smart with them :D

Daedalus

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Oh yeah, this Video. I remember watching this a year ago on another forum and going Lol. My bet is that this is a parody.Maybe its just that I do not want to believe that these two girls could be so unbelievably stupid .

As an Indian and a Hindu(of one of the atheistic Hindu philosophical schools), I have learned to ignore any such videos by those who claim to speak for "god" or some invisible sky daddy. Such stuff are not worth getting worked up over ;)

Last edited:

ygolo

My termites win
Im not sure if this is legitimate, the reactions seem a bit forced.

However if it is....then it seems as sad as you claimed.

I had the same sort of thing happened to me as kid.

It happens.

Believe it.

EDIT: But these girls seem much older than I would have expected for this sort of thing.

Cellmold

Wake, See, Sing, Dance
I had the same sort of thing happened to me as kid.

It happens.

Believe it.

EDIT: But these girls seem much older than I would have expected for this sort of thing.

You misunderstand. I do not deny that such things happen, actually im well aware that people like that exist and do such things all the time, it was just I had some doubt about this particular instance, however the more I watch of their videos the more that doubt erodes.

Mycroft

The elder Holmes
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Different culture. I'm just glad we don't get that here. But, yeah, that video is STUPID.

I'd heard that Britons were becoming increasingly intolerant of Hindus and Muslims as well. Is that an exaggeration?

ilikeitlikethat

You're unbelievable ...
MBTI Type
xNTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I'd heard that Britons were becoming increasingly intolerant of Hindus and Muslims as well. Is that an exaggeration?
I'm from Thornton Heath.

My G/F is black and I just flirted with this asian/indian girl at Tesco... yeah... I love my part of the Union (the country)...

I fear it's not about tolerance, it's about common knowledge and lack of, in that video.

In Delaware, a girl who was 14 like me at the time asked me if I said good bye to the Queen before comming to America and her mother asked me if we had computers in our schools yet.

Red Herring

Superwoman
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I'm from Thornton Heath.

My G/F is black and I just flirted with this asian/indian girl at Tesco... yeah... I love my part of the Union (the country)...

I fear it's not about tolerance, it's about common knowledge and lack of, in that video.

In Delaware, a girl who was 14 like me at the time asked me if I said good bye to the Queen before comming to America and her mother asked me if we had computers in our schools yet.

This. What's so hilarious is not that she wants to "save" her friend but her blatant ignorance.

Also, the intolerance you can observe in large parts of Europe is more about a cultural clash with certain groups of immigrants and debates about the desired degree of social intergration of immigrants, not about whose religion is the right one or saving anybody's soul. So I think it is vastly different from what we see in the video.

ilikeitlikethat

You're unbelievable ...
MBTI Type
xNTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Croydon is great, I love it here.

:D [MENTION=10251]Red Herring[/MENTION]

ilikeitlikethat

You're unbelievable ...
MBTI Type
xNTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Although, this happened in Croydon...

I digress.

jcloudz

Yup
MBTI Type
Istj
--
--

This is why I'm glad I'm from London.

my friend is indian and i think her religion is hindu....ya she worships satan. i hope she converts!!

i laughed at this silly video, thanks for sharing.

ilikeitlikethat

You're unbelievable ...
MBTI Type
xNTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I must stress though, to me, for me, it's not reeeeeeely about tolerence, in the opening video that this thread bears the name of, it's about ignorence. I'm GUESSING, completely wild guess here, but, maybe, just maybe, that video was filmed in
"The Bible Belt."
Maybe? - Either that or Hell, j/k.