• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Ascension and 5th demension...

Darya

Enneagram
4w5
love to hear your thoughts on "ascension and moving to 5th demension"?? Any beliervers??

W

WALMART

"I'm fairly certain I'm an implant of a higher dimension, and will continue 'waking up' in higher worlds

... Or so weed has told me once."

My post from another thread.

I'm fairly convinced the notion is from the familiarity of waking up from a sleep. I get the same feeling when I'm drunk and taking a piss, that I'm gonna wake up pissing my bed, but I know it's a vestige tingling from when I used to dream I was urinating and actually wake up pissing the bed.

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Hmm, you'd need to be more clear about this.

The fifth dimension is a mathematical construct to explain some of the problems science faces. It's purely hypothetical though.

Ascension is dying and going to afterlife, but I'm unsure in what method you are refering to linked to the mention of the fifth dimension.

You mean that you will exist on a different layer of excistance, like portrayed in the stargate series with Daniel Jackson going semigod for a season? Something like how the 'ancients' evolved into a new life form living essentually in 'subspace'?

Darya

Enneagram
4w5
Dont we exist in a 3rd demension? According to Mayans, on Dec , 2012, humanity as a whole will move to a higher level of consciousness.. I am not concerned about the date and timing.. But feel that it seems that many people are becoming more aware.. I feel that some do ascend and some perhaps less aware will remain on 3rd demensin.. but wont be a visible shift?

UniqueMixture

MBTI Type
estj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Hmm, you'd need to be more clear about this.

The fifth dimension is a mathematical construct to explain some of the problems science faces. It's purely hypothetical though.

Ascension is dying and going to afterlife, but I'm unsure in what method you are refering to linked to the mention of the fifth dimension.

You mean that you will exist on a different layer of excistance, like portrayed in the stargate series with Daniel Jackson going semigod for a season? Something like how the 'ancients' evolved into a new life form living essentually in 'subspace'?

Perhaps there are superstrings as well. Perhaps some extradimensionality is temporal as well. Especially, if you see absolute time as relative relationships between the light cones of abstract wholes whose limits are not defined.

Darya

Enneagram
4w5
once i was told by a hard core parallel worlds theorist that ascension is nothing more than moving to a parallel world..... ?

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Dont we exist in 3rd demension? According to Mayas on dec 2012 humanity as a whole will be moved to a higher level of consciousness.. I am not concerned about the date and timing.. But feel that it seems that many people are becoming more aware.. I feel that some do ascend and some perhaps less aware will remain on 3rd demensin.. but wont be a visible shift?

We exist in all dimensions as we are now, but we can only perceive the first three dimensions (space) through our senses and experience the fourth (time) through memory. And we can only philosophise about dimensions beyond our comprehension.

I think what you are refering to is a transcendence of our entity. 'Shedding' as it were our current bodies, and living as some form of energy or radiation perhaps, or a sort of matter that we can not perceive in the reality we live in that will be able to experience dimensions currently unknown to us. On a much deeper level then we could possibly understand now. After all as infinitaly complex the universe is, our understanding is but a very small part of it.

And according to mayans, in 2012 their calender begins anew, it doesn't actually end for good.. The cycle is going to repeat itself. And they expect it to herald a time of natural disaster, This cycle is 5125.36 years. If we as a species have survived for many of these cycles, I highly doubt we won't this time. In fact, it is more likely the mayans experienced a random natural disaster during the last cycle and believed it to be related.

Anyway, purely from a philosophical point of view, I find the subject entertaining. But no I have no faith in it.

Darya

Enneagram
4w5
Do you think that there is a distinction between science and sprituality explanation of ascension? or do they just explain the same phenomena BUT have different lingo?

UniqueMixture

MBTI Type
estj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
once i was told by a hard core parallel worlds theorist that ascension is nothing more than moving to a parallel world..... ?

Perhaps reality is simply the set of interactions that imply we share dimensionality with other object sets. Perhaps we are always multi-existent and shift through different dimensions with each step we take.

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Do you think that there is a distinction between science and sprituality explanation of ascension? or do they just explain the same phenomena BUT have different lingo?

I don't think there is any difference. I may approach the unknown from a more scientific point of origin. But it's neither spiritual nor scientific. It's philosophical.

Besides, isn't spirituality no more than trying to explain that which we can not solve through our current level of knowledge, so in essence also a form of philosophy?

Darya

Enneagram
4w5
Fluffyworf wrote: "We exist in all dimensions as we are now, but we can only perceive the first three dimensions (space) through our senses and experience the fourth (time) through memory. And we can only philosophise about dimensions beyond our comprehension.I think what you are refering to is a transcendence of our entity. 'Shedding' as it were our current bodies, and living as some form of energy or radiation perhaps, or a sort of matter that we can not perceive in the reality we live in that will be able to experience dimensions currently unknown to us. On a much deeper level then we could possibly understand now. After all as infinitaly complex the universe is, our understanding is but a very small part of it".

"Shedding"? wouldnt that be somehow similar to the religious notion of death ? and living as spirits? energy?

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
"Shedding"? wouldnt that be somehow similar to the religious notion of death ? and living as spirits? energy?

Why could it not be similar? But more importantly. Where did you get this belief from? Is there an actual cult/group/religion that beliefs this system you mentioned in the first post and may offer information in greater detail? Or is it more of a personal thought you had?

i think I am not using the quoting on this forum correctly.. Sorry!

I think it missed a [/.quote] tag at the end, just before you start your own sentence. (without the dot in it.)

UniqueMixture

MBTI Type
estj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I don't think there is any difference. I may approach the unknown from a more scientific point of origin. But it's neither spiritual nor scientific. It's philosophical.

Besides, isn't spirituality no more than trying to explain that which we can not solve through our current level of knowledge, so in essence also a form of philosophy?

Perhaps spirituality is more of a feeling of congruence with the reality one perceives. Since feelings go hand in hand with many physical processes, perhaps there are ways of understanding these feelings and replicating the processes they are correlated with in those who do not share them so that each human can have access to all of the myriad ways to feel.

Darya

Enneagram
4w5
I was mainly referring to a disctinstion between science and sprituality.. I tend to categorize philosophy and sprituality together... Yes, the purpose perhaps is the same, "to explain the unknown" but science needs data and tangible evidance to proof a phenomena but philosophy and sprituality does not...

Darya

Enneagram
4w5
Another Question... Does anyone feel that their exprience of their physical body are somehow different than most?? ummm,trying to verbalize a strange idea.. Ok, often feel that my body does not function the same as others....i.e. does not need much food or sleep to survive... or perhpas is more immune to pain??? perhaps I am more evolved?? read somewhere that future men will require less to survive... any thoughts??

Darya

Enneagram
4w5
No there is no cult involved... Lately, have been reading more about sprituality ,..... and the general idea is that humanity as a whole is approaching a spritual awakening..... So not a personal belief but the one that I can comprehend and perhaps feels right ...!

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Another Question... Does anyone feel that their exprience of their physical body are somehow different than most?? ummm,trying to verbalize a strange idea.. Ok, often feel that my body does not function the same as others....i.e. does not need much food or sleep to survive... or perhpas is more immune to pain??? perhaps I am more evolved?? read somewhere that future men will require less to survive... any thoughts??

This might seem to come out of nowhere, but that line of thinking is a dangerous one.

Apart from the fact that you're going off on a tangent that I could only describe as unhealthy, I don't have any thoughts about that. No.

I mean, you don't know how other people's bodies feel, or how much they need, or how well they cope with pain. Assuming your body is 'better' than others isn't likely to get you anywhere you should be. I would ask myself wether or not you are walking on the right path. As you seem to be creating a distance between yourself and the rest of the people for whatever reason you might have. Wether to escape the loss of you relationship or cope with some other stuff. All of which might lead to mental instability. You should ask yourself if perhaps you should seek some counceling to help you on the right path and deal with your loss.

At least ask yourself why this is so important to you, and what you expect to gain from it.

If you're just geniunly throwing thoughts around, that's fine, but the thoughts of you I just quoted won't serve any useful purpose. I can tell you that for a fact. :p

Darya

Enneagram
4w5
No perhaps i did not verbalize my thoughts clearly. I dont think Im a better than anyone else or more evolved in a sense of being superior..... Thats not at all what I meant.

How other bodies feel is subjective and you are right, but you still can exchange ideas...... since very young age, I have been told by others who see me daily that :your body needs to be studied"! I eat perhaps less than a 300 calories a day and sleep less than 2 hours, yet have much energy and never been sick... dont get injured easily....etc. I mentioned it here perhaps bc there is no proper forum to state shuch bizzare...

Although i appreciate your concern, the loss of a relationship or..... has nothing to do with this...And there is no intention of gaining anything here, just freely stating an epxrience...

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
No perhaps i did not verbalize my thoughts clearly. I dont think Im a better than anyone else or more evolved in a sense of being superior..... Thats not at all what I meant.

How other bodies feel is subjective and you are right, but you still can exchange ideas...... since very young age, I have been told by others who see me daily that :your body needs to be studied"! I eat perhaps less than a 300 calories a day and sleep less than 2 hours, yet have much energy and never been sick... Many other expamples. dont get injured easily...... I mention this here perhaps bc there is no proper forum to state shuch bizzare...

Although i appreciate your concern, the loss of a relationship or..... has nothing to do with this...And there is no intention of gaining anything here, just freely stating an epxrience...

Alright that's fine, just wanted to be sure before I'd say another thing.

As for your bodily needs, I doubt it has any spiritual significance. It just says something about your effeciency for absorbing calories. Although sleeping two hours every day, never any longer, can have nasty side effects. But there are many people with sleeping disorders or insomnia that more often than not sleep less than that even. If you can sleep for two hours and reach rem sleep during most of that time, you'll probably be able to function quite well. The problem with sleep deprivation usually begins when people can't reach or have trouble reaching rem sleep.

I have a sleeping disorder as well in that I continuesly sleep less and less each day until I have a day I dont sleep at all, usually causing me to be in a rut the next day, and then I can sleep proper again, and then every consequent day I sleep less again. But due to my irregular work hours and shifts, I have a mch easier time with it now than I had when I was conforming to a regular sleep patterns.

As for eating, I eat like a horse, but then again I am 6'4, a rather large specimen. :p