• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Ascension and 5th demension...

Darya

Enneagram
4w5
Read somewhere that INFJs often have bizzar exprience of their own bodies... Perhaps that can explain my exprience od my physicality..

Darya

Enneagram
4w5
By eating like a horse and being 6'4, i am assuming you are a man. a BIG man i must add! :) My mom has a chronic sleeping problem though shes never been properly diagnoised.. cant sleep without sleeping pills...So far that lack of sleep has not caused issues for me.. at least yet! I just enjoy staying awake at night time... so its by the choice but the strange thing is that i wont feel tired the next day.. You maybe right , I may reach rem fast....

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
It's better if you recall where you read things, in order for people to have more context. Instead of just saying 'read somewhere'. And if you can't recall where, you could put it in a question form or in the case of other INFJ's having a bizzar experience of their own bodies, perhaps even make a topic about it in the NF section to see for yourself.

Constantly saying "Read somewhere" makes you come off as less authentic.

Just my two cents.

Yeah, if you didn't reach rem sleep, you would know it. You'll turn and feel like a zombie in the span of 2-3 days time and probably die in a week's time if you still fail to reach rem in that time, from over exhaustion. Not reaching rem sleep is really bad. :p

Darya

Enneagram
4w5
On a side note, Although different, I tend to appreciate exchanging ideas with INTPs. They tend to bring me back to reality while underestanding my strangeness. :mellow:

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
On a side note, Although different, I tend to appreciate exchanging idea with INTPs. They tend to bring me back to reality while underestand my strangeness. :mellow:

Good fun, INTP's appreciate sharing their ideas with anyone who wants to hear. (And sometimes also those that don't. :smile: )

Darya

Enneagram
4w5
"The Mystic Order Of INFJs"

"Still caught up in the inner worlds that exist within them, they find it hard to release their grip on the inner places that have sheltered their hearts and souls for so long. But it is something they need to learn in order to progress on their path of life.This is a time when they must venture outside their inner worlds into the physical reality of external form. It is a time where they must test themselves to develop the necessary skills for surviving and thriving in society.Alternating between the shelter of their inner worlds, they make the occasional excursion into physical realities to.....

How do you balance out your interactions with society when the majority are unable to experience the metaphysical or walk among the spirit worlds? It can seem a case for the mental hospital!It is at this stage that the INFJ needs to find the balance between walking the metaphysical world and the physical realities that dominate this dimension.Some choose to give up their metaphysical connections in order to fit in and make a living in society. Others may choose to go entirely mystic and become a minority. Others yet choose to master both sides of their nature, mystic and human, as they move through human society attempting to evolve beyond their present state of being".

to read the entire article go to:
http://www.darbright.com/the-mystic-order-of-infjs/

Darya

Enneagram
4w5
On INFJs and their exprience of their bodies:

"Because of their strong powers of intuition, many INFJs report feeling like aliens in the world. One INFJ described her experience as almost a constant feeling of deja vu, since her Ni is constantly foreseeing the future before it unfolds. Other INFJs report feelings of disembodiment, as though their body is independently moving through space while they watch from without. The fact is that many INFJs experience the world and their bodies in radically different ways than other types. It is therefore not uncommon for INFJs or others to question their sanity"

By: Dr. A.J Derenth

http://personalityjunkie.com/infj-careers-jobs-majors-occupation/

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
So in essence, you are trying to make sense of your perceptions, by bouncing back and forth ideas.

I don't know if INFJ's have a special sense into spiritualism or of it's merely a construct of the brain itself, so I can't help you there though. I'm also not sure that question has an answer that can be found by us mere mortals.

Darya

Enneagram
4w5
if you are interested to read more about INFJs and BODY... search Dr. Derenth

"When engrossed in a creative stint, they ( INFJ) may write for hours, occasionally even days, without rest or food. They may feel that, should they stop, they will lose out on the wealth of insights that are effortlessly flowing through them".

Darya

Enneagram
4w5
Mortals? Lol! as an INTP, you too probably have occasional mystic expriencess ..and/or out of body feelings..??.
(PS: Dont be so humble)

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Mortals? Lol! as an INTP, you too probably have occasional mystic expriencess ..and/or out of body feelings..??.
(PS: Dont be so humble)

I may go off on tangents and find myself detached from the rest of the world, lost in thought. But my inner self is always solidly grounded. :p

Darya

Enneagram
4w5
it seems that both INTPs and INFJs have occassional Out of body expriences.. Perhaps INFJ will be taken over by their souls and hearts while INTPs by their minds!:hug:

Darya

Enneagram
4w5
John Locke (INTP) "Reading furnishes the mind only with materials of knowledge; it is thinking that makes what we read ours."..

Reverie

In orbit
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx
Read somewhere that INFJs often have bizzar exprience of their own bodies... Perhaps that can explain my exprience od my physicality..
This I can vouch for...though I do actually eat and sleep. Unfortunately. It would save a lot on food bills if I didn't. However I suffered from a chronic ear infection at a young age and what made it difficult was that I wouldn't notice necessarily when I was sick. Which is not very good, I can tell you right now. It's good to nip those things in the bud. I have very high pain tolerance in general. My body is all over the place. I estimate distances wrong and can sit down and miss the chair if I'm preoccupied: The classic "absentminded professor". ...without the degree.

if you are interested to read more about INFJs and BODY... search Dr. Derenth

"When engrossed in a creative stint, they ( INFJ) may write for hours, occasionally even days, without rest or food. They may feel that, should they stop, they will lose out on the wealth of insights that are effortlessly flowing through them".

This is true. I forget to eat sometimes if I'm writing or working intensely and am up all hours not to miss the flow. I also eat things others find strange at times. If I'm not cooking for others ( and I am a very decent cook, actually) and am by myself I might just eat bananas for a few days ...or to my husband's horror rye bread and Kimchi. Tons of it. Once during a stint of recording I ate only feta and orange juice for three days. I don't see anyone else doing that...so it may be a se inferior thing perhaps.

"The Mystic Order Of INFJs"

"Still caught up in the inner worlds that exist within them, they find it hard to release their grip on the inner places that have sheltered their hearts and souls for so long. But it is something they need to learn in order to progress on their path of life.This is a time when they must venture outside their inner worlds into the physical reality of external form. It is a time where they must test themselves to develop the necessary skills for surviving and thriving in society.Alternating between the shelter of their inner worlds, they make the occasional excursion into physical realities to.....

How do you balance out your interactions with society when the majority are unable to experience the metaphysical or walk among the spirit worlds? It can seem a case for the mental hospital!It is at this stage that the INFJ needs to find the balance between walking the metaphysical world and the physical realities that dominate this dimension.Some choose to give up their metaphysical connections in order to fit in and make a living in society. Others may choose to go entirely mystic and become a minority. Others yet choose to master both sides of their nature, mystic and human, as they move through human society attempting to evolve beyond their present state of being".

to read the entire article go to:
http://www.darbright.com/the-mystic-order-of-infjs/

First of all: I'm totally upset by the fact I was not invited to this mystic order. I demand that be rectified A.S.A.P. I also hope there is some type of cape involved or at least curious hats and secret handshakes. Possibly an ornate gilded logo with two ferrets entwined. ;)
...As for "It is at this stage that the INFJ needs to find the balance between walking the metaphysical world and the physical realities that dominate this dimension." One way of doing this is to not post things with titles like "mystic order of the INFJs".
;D I'm just being a little sarcastic... I get what you mean. Trying to marry the inner with the outer is not easy as some of the inner musings can seem quite exotic irl if they aren't tempered to suit circumstances and reality or presented in the right context. There is absolutely nothing wrong with feeling happy about what you are good at and find joy in it though. I think many INFJs feel they have a very vivid inner landscape that's hard to find an outlet for. I like to express "the fruits of my inner musings" through them medium of art. It's my preference. The meanings and words one puts on inner experience is many though. Spirit guides and such I find are a way to describe something someone else with similar experience might call and think of in a completely different context. For my tastes I feel many of those contexts can possibly exist simultaneously ...but I'm just that way. ;)
But in all seriousness I don't think that it's good to separate yourself from others with this "Mystic infjs secret order" stuff, even if it is tongue in cheeck, by any degree...this coming from a person who "is" an infj and would consider "mystic" as possibly the best fitting label when talking about spiritual things.
Having confidence in living true to yourself and being connected to mankind on a deep level don't really need to be mutually exclusive. I think you can phrase that article differently and just say that it's good to find a way you can contribute in your own way to the whole. I think going down the "rare breed pride" path is a little slippery if you get my drift. Nothing good has ever come out of that, literally ...and also separation and mysticism don't really gel in the first place. :D

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Creation has 3 points. – They are existence, structure, and direction.
Space (structure) and time (direction) make up 5 dimensions. – This is because existence itself is a dimension.
The higher dimensions of creation (above the basic 5) are metaphysical. – We are stuck in the effects and cannot (at the physical level of existence) see the cause of it all.