• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Which animal would you be genespliced with?

Hmm?

• fish

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • avian

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • reptile

• insect

• mammal

Votes: 6 54.5%
  • amphibian

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • plant?

• other?

Votes: 1 9.1%

• Total voters

UniqueMixture

MBTI Type
estj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Which one and why?

I say jaguar and plant. Jaguar for the stealth + fangs so I could defend myself well and plant so I could metabolize my own sugars through photosynthesis. How about you?

I think insect might be cool too. I'd like to have an exoskeleton.

250px-Animal_diversity.png

Savage Idealist

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I'm . . . not sure at the moment. I'll have to mull on this and decide later. So many potential choices.

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
some member of the felidae family

Tyrinth

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
The Inland Taipan. :D

Australia has some really interesting animals. :)

Ponyboy

Insert witty line here...
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9w1
Either a roadrunner or a coyote so I would finally know who won! :)

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
a neanderthal. oh wait, I already am! :D

21%

You have a choice!
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Anything with a lot of fluff :D

DiscoBiscuit

Meat Tornado
Enneagram
8w9
Some sort of cephalopod, probably a cuttle fish for their incredible camo ability:

[YOUTUBE="5rqhomPaxhE"]Cuttlefish camo[/YOUTUBE]

And a Gorilla for massively increased strength and stamina:

male_gorillas_fighting.jpg

funkadelik

good hair
MBTI Type
lmao
A jellyfish. Turritopsis Dohrnii to be exact.

Or an octopus. Those things are cool.

Lexicon

Temporal Mechanic
Staff member
MBTI Type
JINX
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Bat.

[I wouldn't want to live in a cave painted in my own feces, however]

Lexicon

Temporal Mechanic
Staff member
MBTI Type
JINX
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
While the concept of producing my own food is cool & all, I can't help recalling this comic:

beecolours.jpg

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
ha ha This thread is too F-ey for me... i keep thinking, "But what are the practical ramifications of my choice, the cause/effect chain, the overall viability of the outcome, do I really want to live with that, which choice offers maximum efficacy," yada yada yada... Would photosynthesis have a negative impact on other life processes, for example? I immediately think of all these kinds of questions and can't come up with my own preferences easily.

Meanwhile, most of you are like, "Yeah, I want to be <this>, so that I could <do this> or because it's cool."

I guess I'd splice with:

- some kind of large cat/puma. I like how snow leopards look, the best; but the cougar is a great climber, capable of long/high jumps, and quick bursts of speed.

- a bear. (for great endurance and power and not having anything want to interfere with me)

- some kind of hawk (so I could fly).

Spiders freak me out but are kind of cool in their abilities; however, I'm seen enough scifi movies (including The Fly remake) that I don't really want to go near the insect or arachnid world, it never quite works as you'd hope.

Within

Permabanned
Something that gives me wings and doesn't leave me horribly deformed.

Perhaps a swan.

@rep; I do like black.

Spamtar

Ghost Monkey Soul
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
half man half reptile

Old+spice+snake.gif

Think I would be able to navigate pretty good with a snake tail body.

Would still like my human penis (maybe with an penis of a elephant but not so big as to be impractical, maybe able to do sex tricks with my snake tail tip).

Still a bit wary as I remember an old B rated movie from the 70s called Sssssss (don't exactly know how many s's ). That movie made the transformation seem rather impractical and gruesome.

So thus before I signed on I would like to see the end product. It would be especially cool to not only have the super strength, stealth and the ability to eat live things whole like that of a serpent does but also have the transformer ability to pop back into complete human mode (except of course always keeping the forked tongue as a warning to those not to get me mad)

P.S. Also with the wings of a pterodactyl
D2537.jpg

Savage Idealist

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Ideally, I would splice my genes with that of both a lion and a snake. The lower half of my body (waist down) would be a snake body (presumably a constrictor model; great strength and the excellent ability to strangle), my torso and head like that of a lion, with of course arms that still have a human shape to them, as well as opposable thumbs. Poisonous fangs would be a maybe, if it's physiologically possible to place them in a lion's mouth.

Practically however, such a gene splicing would make me an outcast of society, leaving me with two options; run away to the wilderness, or be locked up in a jail/zoo for societies 'safety'. So I would alternatively like to be genetically spliced with a the muscular structure of a chimpanzee which would grant me amazing physical strength, the naval cavity of a dog for detecting scent, the sharp binocular eyes of a hawk, and some poisonous Black Mamba fangs that can be hidden discreetly in my mouth.

Lexicon

Temporal Mechanic
Staff member
MBTI Type
JINX
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
/creepy picture

Don't lie, Smiley. You know you'd rather be spliced with a dolphin. Their pervy DNA would likely blend better with yours.

[YOUTUBE="Z9FNhgdiieY"]*cough*[/YOUTUBE]

MBTI Type
Mann
I would splice with an ENTx, a thing with wings awesome enough to carry me, any old fish just for its gills, and some ostrich legs. Oh, and a gorilla torso/arms.....with some tiger teeth...and bat ears.......