• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Active Symbolic Imagery

UniqueMixture

MBTI Type
estj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
How do you use active symbolic imagery toward positive ends in your life?

UniqueMixture

MBTI Type
estj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I like to have layers of stuff on top of my vision to "guide" me through life. Hmm a good analogy would be the halo metaphor. For me it is more abstract at times like Daniel tammet's association with numbers. I like to "accentuate" my natural experience by layering stuff I know others don't see on top of it. Like visualizing the sky as green or seeing an old woman as her child self or seeing myself covered in plate armor that only allows good things in. What else. I tend to count auditory patterns and represent them visually. I see "sprites" like individual pixels moving in tandem with visual processes. Sometimes I can control them sometimes it's just freeflow. Basically it is like having Photoshop or high tech augmented reality contact lenses at will.

Rel

When I'm at work, I have a tendency to destroy the building with various scenarios as a way to quell my boredom. My favorite is exploding the wood fixtures into a mass of splinters and impaling unruly customers with them.