• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Revelation and Concealment

Mole

Permabanned
Philosophy is over.

Philosophy from the Ancient Greeks to the internet tries to control being.

But now we listen to being.

At least when I first joined Central, I was listening to being and writing what I heard.

In other words, being was revealing itself to me moment by moment and I was posting it on Central.

This led to monstrous and continual group attacks on me. They told me they couldn't understand anything I wrote. They insulted me. And tried to get rid of me.

But silly me, I listened to them. I listened to them trying to control being, when being was revealing herself to me moment by moment.

I was accused of having special knowledge, of claiming special revelation, as though this were verboten.

And of course under the dispensation of Western Philosophy, the revelation of being is concealed, and anyone listening to revelation and talking about it, is breaking a fundamental taboo of Philosophy.

Mole

Permabanned
Wikileaks and Revelation

But having been done over by Central, when Wikileaks offered me the position at Oz Branch of Wilikleaks, Poetry Section, I jumped at the opportunity.

Why you may ask? Am I mad? Do I want to be publicly accused of rape and arraigned in Virginia like Julian Assange?

No, I saw in Wikileaks, Poetry Section, the opportunity to return to my first love of revealing that which is concealed.

And indeed everyday, Wikileaks, Poetry Section, reveals a newly hacked poem, submitted by anonymous, and veted to ensure that no poet, muse or poetaster looses their life on publication.

And with Wilileaks, Poetry Section, at my back, I may be able to start listening to my own revelations of being, and upsetting the applecart of those technocrats concealing being behind MBTI.

So rip off the mask of concealment and let being reveal itself to the world.

KDude

The only problem I have with you "speaking from being" is it has often seemed directed outwards, mostly in the form of judgements. Why is it that something so internal is just about everyone else?

Mole

Permabanned
The only problem I have with you "speaking from being" is it has often seemed directed outwards, mostly in the form of judgements. Why is it that something so internal is just about everyone else?

Please! This is mbti-speak. We are technologised into I's and E's and accused of being judgemental when we make judgements the technocrats don't like.

Look at Europe today. It is being run by technocrats. This is your future and my past.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Why does this entire thread feel like yet one more of many numerous attacks?
No one's typically starting "piss on Victor" threads.
No, instead the rest of us have had to put up with this kind of endless and repetitive forum dissing for months/years, and any complaints about it gets labeled as "bullying."
No one else is discussing this / instigating this kind of thing.

I'm glad you feel fulfilled over WikiLeaks, honestly.
I hope it continues to feel fulfilling for you in a way your forum experience here has not apparently been.
It's good to find a place where you feel both heard and consequential.

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
the easily offended get offended easily... and sometimes they preemptively attack out of paranoia :shrug:

such is life...

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Start a blog.

but this forum is a place of free expression, jag... to suggest otherwise is an ad hominem attack and will culminate with your banning from the forum :nono:

in other words, all the forum's victor's blog! :laugh:

Mole

Permabanned
Control, Paranoia, Awareness, Escape and Number 6

So what's it like?

Well, instead of controlling the words, I listen to the words, I follow the words wherever they may lead.

Of course I live in world where they try to control me. So I need to let go of their control. And as personal tension is the prime means of social control, I need to relax. This then leaves me vulnerable. Vulnerable to being and vulnerable to attack. And if I am surrounded by those devoted to social control, my paranoia is merely a heightened sense of awareness.

In fact not to be paranoid in a situation where you are attacked and then blamed for the attack, or the attack blatantly denied, is a sign of social psychosis.

Who would dare to look paranoia in the eye and see paranoia as it is?

I know who. It's number 6. Just click on - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rFX6M-t1NTI

And when we are in prison, the only important thing is to escape.

SilkRoad

Lay the coin on my tongue
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Why does this entire thread feel like yet one more of many numerous attacks?
No one's typically starting "piss on Victor" threads.
No, instead the rest of us have had to put up with this kind of endless and repetitive forum dissing for months/years, and any complaints about it gets labeled as "bullying."
No one else is discussing this / instigating this kind of thing.

I'm glad you feel fulfilled over WikiLeaks, honestly.
I hope it continues to feel fulfilling for you in a way your forum experience here has not apparently been.
It's good to find a place where you feel both heard and consequential.

I believe it's referred to as passive aggression, an art in which Victor is a past master.

Mole

Permabanned
Ideas and Insults

I believe it's referred to as passive aggression, an art in which Victor is a past master.

It's funny isn't it? Whenever I start an interesting thread, rather than revelling in the interesting ideas, the members resort to personal insults.

Should I be surprised? Should I be surprised when this forum is devoted to personal issues rather than interesting ideas?

Should I be surprised when interesting ideas are seen as a threat rather than an opportunity?

So each interesting idea is seen as personal insult, and so garner insults in return.

Mole

Permabanned
The Village and the Global Village

We are all prisoners of the global village just as Patrick McGoohan is a prisoner of the village.

And the global village and Patrick's village have a lot in common.

On the surface they both appear appealing, friendly and even amusing, but go a little deeper and we find we cannot escape. And what was appealing on the surface becomes sinister underneath.

Munchies

MBTI Type
XNXP
Enneagram
OMG
Instinctual Variant
sx
You can never have an outlandish thread without backlash from the peasants. Their minds are too small for ideas so big

Mole

Permabanned
You can never have an outlandish thread without backlash from the peasants. Their minds are too small for ideas so big

I am an outlander. You can see me way out in left field with all the interesting ideas.

Munchies

MBTI Type
XNXP
Enneagram
OMG
Instinctual Variant
sx
We are all prisoners of the global village just as Patrick McGoohan is a prisoner of the village.

And the global village and Patrick's village have a lot in common.

On the surface they both appear appealing, friendly and even amusing, but go a little deeper and we find we cannot escape. And what was appealing on the surface becomes sinister underneath.

so what is the conclusion?

Mole

Permabanned
so what is the conclusion?

Let us not rush to conclusions. Rather let us savour the moment. For the moment is pregnant with conclusions.

On the other hand, every question contains its own conclusion, so why rush? Let us become familiar with the question. And let us become so familiar, more questions arise by themselves.