• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Friends, good company and philosophy/spirituality

Lark

Do you think there's a positive link between philosophy/spirituality to which you adhere or are the two things totally unrelated? Does one reflect the other? Or is friendship and good company just luck and good fortune and something that makes you happy but doesnt matter or correspond to anything you belief or think about.

INTP

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx
Obviously it depends on multiple things

KDude

Nah. The minute I adopted more spiritual ideas in my life, I also quit drugs. Which meant hardly any time with friends.. until maybe 10 years later, in some cases, where they got married, had kids, and chilled out themselves. And as for finding friends in that period, I actually put some effort into finding more likeminded people. Even experimented with churches. I ended up hating these people even more, for other reasons.

Of course, it's probably my fault too. Oh well.

Lux

Kraken down on piracy
I tend to think it's all connected and you'll be drawn to others that have something shared. Even if it is not a view.. that may be better because then you share conversation and new thoughts and perspectives. I think people are drawn to others for various reasons, but there's no doubt in my mind there is a pull towards certain people and a connection. Positive or not is subjective.