• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The Philosophers' Stone of the West

Zangetshumody

MBTI Type
INTJ
220px_Metatrons_cube_svg.png

Would you like it? Here it is, finally completed!

http://ge.tt/8lKqdJC?c

If this helps you the fuck out, paypal maeh munay (cause I needs to fix my computer screens and go see my lawyer so I can force my psychiatrist to ween me off my medication as I've resolved my bipolar. [redpulvissolaris@yahoo.com] <3)

If this doesn't help you, cause my 7 page book that took me 15 years to write is too boring or doesn't flow, River is busy editing it to make it more accessible, so hold da fort.

Zangetshumody

MBTI Type
INTJ
How to download the document - because, while the images work, the document does not.

Click the link I provided; Click on the title of the document to go into view mode (where it says "The Philosphers' Stone of the West.doc 336 kb"; make sure you only click the download button after the contents portion of the page fills with any other color than white; even if you are not able to see the contents of the document load on your browser, the view mode form has a download written along the top, just right of the center, click 'download' when the page has loaded the contents (when you notice the change of color- as described before).

If it says page not found, right click download and click "save link as", rather than just clicking it then.

Last edited:

INTP

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx
Explain what exactly?

You could start by explaining what this has to do with philosophers stone and whats the point with the maps in the link.

Edit.
Oh it had some doc file too, didnt notice other than the pics before.

Nicodemus

Click the link I provided; Click on the title of the document to go into view mode (where it says "The Philosphers' Stone of the West.doc 336 kb"; make sure you only click the download button after the contents portion of the page fills with any other color than white; even if you are not able to see the contents of the document load on your browser, the view mode form has a download written along the top, just right of the center, click 'download' when the page has loaded the contents (when you notice the change of color- as described before).
That is what I did and what did not work: "Page not found".

Darkéy

MBTI Type
INFP
Works on Opera and IE (tested) but you can't get the document on Firefox for some reason.

Side note to Zang, as River's boyfriend and as from a cursory glace the whole concept you put forth sounds immensely interesting I'll definitely give this a deeper look at some point when my brains up for it. Will let you know my thoughts as and when if you like. Either through here or River I guess :)

Zangetshumody

MBTI Type
INTJ
Works on Opera and IE (tested) but you can't get the document on Firefox for some reason.

Side note to Zang, as River's boyfriend and as from a cursory glace the whole concept you put forth sounds immensely interesting I'll definitely give this a deeper look at some point when my brains up for it. Will let you know my thoughts as and when if you like. Either through here or River I guess :)

actually if you can try discuss your thoughts with me as often as possible so you can come to ur own deep understanding that can challenge and progress river's views that would help the book immensely too, so its in my interest ^_^ I'm trying to make an introductory course on you tube to assist with the book, I'll send you a link when its done uploading. Also you can tell river the genesis stuff is a bit sloppy, I've worked out the basics of the formula for it, but its quite dynamic and I need family histories of people that aren't just my own family. formula is terribly complex tho, might have to make a computer program and not tell people how it works, or it will just seem like numerology.

Darkéy

MBTI Type
INFP
actually if you can try discuss your thoughts with me as often as possible so you can come to ur own deep understanding that can challenge and progress river's views that would help the book immensely too, so its in my interest ^_^ I'm trying to make an introductory course on you tube to assist with the book, I'll send you a link when its done uploading. Also you can tell river the genesis stuff is a bit sloppy, I've worked out the basics of the formula for it, but its quite dynamic and I need family histories of people that aren't just my own family. formula is terribly complex tho, might have to make a computer program and not tell people how it works, or it will just seem like numerology.

I'll probably not be able to give as knowledgeable a feedback as River or others that know more about mbti and enneagram etc, but I'll let you know my thoughts when I've got around to processing it all. Though I've been a member on here since '09 I haven't got around to delving into it in any depth for various reasons. Also if I can be of any use to the project in anyway, I'd be more than happy to. Naturally at this stage I don't know that much about it but once I've digested as much as I can I'll let you know one way or another my thoughts. I look forward to the video too though I'll take a look through the documents first, just to get a feel for it. =)