• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Worrying about things....

Illmatic

Some people think this is stupid but....

I used to go around posting stupid embarrasing questions all over the internet and I feel embarrased about it now thinking about it. No one knows it but me, but yeah. I was really really really insecure back then and I feel like If I ever get a girl I would be commited to I feel like I would need to tell them everything.

I know this might sound really stupid, but I can't tell anyone in real life and I might have Obsessive-Compulsive too....

Saslou

MBTI Type
ESFJ
[MENTION=13135]Illmatic[/MENTION]
Don't worry too much. We've all been in a position where we've asked questions which may be considered stupid .. It's called life and there is nothing wrong getting another opinion on something that matters greatly to the individual. As for telling people everything, No, this is the internet as you can tell people as much as you like.

So to conclude, nothing is stupid :D

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
look at things from the bigger perspective... does this matter enough to appear on the nightly news? if it does not then move on... nobody is missing a limb and nobody is in jail :)

INTJMom

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
When you tell her, she will still like you anyway... or even more... for being vulnerable.

Some people think this is stupid but....

I used to go around posting stupid embarrasing questions all over the internet and I feel embarrased about it now thinking about it. No one knows it but me, but yeah. I was really really really insecure back then and I feel like If I ever get a girl I would be commited to I feel like I would need to tell them everything.

I know this might sound really stupid, but I can't tell anyone in real life and I might have Obsessive-Compulsive too....

So It Goes

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
I don't worry too much anymore, but it's easy to get caught up in negative patterns of thought.

If you make a mistake, work to improve that mistake in the present. Do not dwell on what you cannot change. Accept that illness and death are inevitable and natural. Resistance against the unchangeable external leads to misery; work with what you can change instead, such as your attitude or behavior. Be proud of your accomplishments, but know that they are only the beginning, if you want to progress. What others think about you is not what matters; character does. Your judgement about yourself is what dictates your mindset. These are easy words to say, but hard words to practice.

ceecee

Coolatta® Enjoyer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
I feel like If I ever get a girl I would be commited to I feel like I would need to tell them everything.

Perhaps you should seek professional help to discuss your problem with instead of people on the internet. It's likely your desire for this level of transparency is 1)isn't wanted and will never be returned and 2) may run off any potentially interested girl.

skylights

i love
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
i've participated in forums talking about myself since i was like... 13. that's a good 10 years. i think part of it is just our generation... the internet is a big welcoming pool of anonymous advice and comfort for young people loaded with questions.

right now i have a guy and he knows i'm a forum-dweller but he doesn't know my screennames and has never seen my posts. i wonder and worry what he would think if he read all of them and knew all of this about me. probably he would not be surprised... he knows me well enough. all that sort of information is rising toward the surface slowly between us anyway. he laughs at my naivete and thinks it's cute even though i think i was stupid.

also OCD is sooo not a big deal. my dad is self-diagnosed with a mild case of it (he's a psychiatrist, so it's legit, lol) and my boy has a touch of it. i kind of like it, to be honest with you. i guess for me it's comfortable since my dad's like that, and i think the boy's little quirks are cute. plus he's really clean and organized which is pretty fantastic.

basically i think it's what [MENTION=1125]INTJMom[/MENTION] said. she will still like you anyway. maybe even more.