• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Devil/Satan Worshipers

S

Sniffles

i was taught that Lucifer was a very respected angel. But then he rebelled against god because he wanted the power for himself... so god banished him and created the earth for him to live in. (Maybe he created hell for him, I don't know, my memory is rusty.)

I think Lucifer just wanted the power, and that's what he was rebelling against?

Satan was cast into Hell after he was defeated by St. Michael the Archangel. :wink:

st-michael-the-archangel.jpg

Spaceskye

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp
Ah, that was it! Thank you for correcting me :)

R

Riva

Will there ever be a God, Satan, Bible, Jesus or Christianity thread without the presence of Peguy in it?

The eternal defender of God, the Bible, Christianity and Jesus he is.

ICUP

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Hell is only the absence of God and morality. Prior to Satan, I don't think there was such a thing as darkness or separation from God... So, no.

Well you would know, since you are Satan's kitten. :D Yea, hell is on earth, and I've been there. Big fucking rat hairy deal. Now, if hell on earth would've been worse due to environment, yea, I would be bitching a lot harder.

swordpath

MBTI Type
ISTx
Enneagram
5w6
Well you would know, since you are Satan's kitten. :D Yea, hell is on earth, and I've been there. Big fucking rat hairy deal. Now, if hell on earth would've been worse due to environment, yea, I would be bitching a lot harder.

lol.... what?

ICUP

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
lol.... what?

LoL, who knows, I've drank 4 beers. :D
You're a pretty-cool istp tho..... you get a thumbs up. ( I usually agree with you.) This may or may not be a good thing. :laugh:

Rasofy

royal member
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
It is as irrational as God worshipping, but more objectionable in the moral aspect.
Oh, and there is the badass element adolescents love.
watch-out-we-got-a-badass-over-here-meme.png

Qlip

Post Human Post
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Meh, Satanism is for people who like to be defined by the things that they reject. It's an unhealthy POV.

crayons

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
6w5
Haven't seen many aside from a few LaVeyan Satanists in college. Their beliefs weren't anything too far out there compared to other religions' or common moral philosophy collections. What I do find a little strange is why all the stereotypical goth kids in say high school seem to try to pick up the stuff. Is it rebellion in name or do some of the beliefs and what not speak to them?

I never got this using Satanism as rebellion stuff but then again religion as a whole confuses me.

KDude

Meh, Satanism is for people who like to be defined by the things that they reject. It's an unhealthy POV.

Yeah, that's what I find funny. It's not very rebellious if they enslave themselves to the same symbols.

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Hmmm... what is the end goal of Satanism?

tinker683

Whackus Bonkus
MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I knew a Satanist once ala The Church of Satan and...I dunno, the whole thing just seem really superfluous to me. Rebelling against God, fine, whatever, but what the hell(no pun) is the deal with all the black cloths and the rituals and shit? Is this really necessary?

They just strike me as being the goth kids of the neo-pagan world. It's stupid.

KDude

I kind of feel out of place around any rituals and people wearing robes and such. Black robes or not.

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I don't understand. Is the afterlife set up the same way as heaven- except in hell? The evilest people get the "highest positions" and therefore- whatever? I imagine there are Satan worshippers who have thought a great deal about this. Will need to have a wiki-scapade on the topic later. I fail to understand these concepts on my own.

If these people are in fact followers of Satan and not just plain old atheists, there will be a lot of considerations.

Beargryllz

MBTI Type
INTP
I don't understand. Is the afterlife set up the same way as heaven- except in hell? The evilest people get the "highest positions" and therefore- whatever? I imagine there are Satan worshippers who have thought a great deal about this. Will need to have a wiki-scapade on the topic later. I fail to understand these concepts on my own.

Satan tends to emphasize that the earth is good. Most of his interactions with humans (and Jesus) are him arguing that life on earth is something to embrace.

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Satan tends to emphasize that the earth is good. Most of his interactions with humans (and Jesus) are him arguing that life on earth is something to embrace.

Okay, that makes sense. And after that? You just continue living on Earth as a ghost or reincarnated? Kind of like a hell in it's own way, but shed in a good light because it's still just living?

(checking out churchofsatan.com- they are all dressed in Halloween costumes on the front page.. I wonder if I'm in the right place.....)