• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

I had a crazy dream can someone help me interpret it?

pinkgraffiti

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
ok, so i had this crazy dream last night and i was hoping someone knows about dream interpretation so you can give a meaning to this:
I was in a different city and i was invited to stay at a friend's room in a student residence, because she would be out of town for some days. When i was there, I heard about this serial killer person (gender was non specified) and so i left and went to find a friend (it was a long time friend i used to date when i was a teenager). So i was talking to him, and he said he'd help me go back to get my stuff, but he needed to do soma yoga first (i actually recently started doing yoga). so he was doing this and i wanted to do it as well since i was bored waiting for him, but then my teacher said i wasn't allowed because i'd done it the previous day. so then we were free and in the city and i noticed it was actually my home town. and it was super cool because it was a lot of light, even though it was winter, and i was thinking how beautiful it was. and then i thought: but why didn't i stay at my parents?
anyway, so then i went back to the residence with my friend, we went in but he was afraid, so we left. the day i heard that the police had caught the serial killer, so i decided to go back to the residence to get my stuff. but i was still afraid it might have gone back to the residence. meanwhile, i had heard that the serial killer was a transexual person, and that he was deaf, but he was dangerous because he could feel waves of energy (movement, fear and sound) and in the case of the waves of sound, he could convert those to actual words. so, i made it to the first floor and swiftly closed the door of the room of my friend, and caught all my belongings so i could leave fast. as i was leaving, a girl started chatting with me, and she was nice, so i chatted along. then i noticed someone talking to her, and i was afraid it would be the serial killer, but i thought it couldn't be. so then i saw him: it was this asian transexual with white mascara on his face and loads of make-up. he was like an emo transexual asian and it was super freaky, but i was trying not to show him i was afraid, so i chatted normally to *it* and tried to leave fast. the girl assured to me that he had changed and he was normal. so then i was outside, i was tolerating this person, and this person was walking along with me for some reason, and we were on a cliff and i told him he could just jump and destroy himself, but he said he shouldn't because underneath, by the sea, there was this palace that costed 50 million dollars and he would ruin it if he jumped. he also told me he couldn't jump because the night before he had eaten 3 girls from the residence and they would be jumping with him. so then i was super freaked out and i woke up.

so?? i'm normally pretty imaginative in my dreams but i think this was probably the freakiest i've ever had. a deaf asian transexual serial killer that can detect sound waves?!

R

Riva

You should ask Salome.

She has quite an uncanny ability to interpret things.

She also has a recluse sense of self. So she might not readily help.

*Wonders whether she is the same, IRL*

And if she does help you, don't give her a hug.

That would trigger her.

Last edited:

ThatsWhatHeSaid

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Boyfriend offers to be with you, but places conditions on it and then hesitates at the last minute, like real life, I'm guessing.

Serial killer represents a problem you have that you can't understand, or, fear of the unknown, or, discomfort with your sexual identity. You want to avoid it and pretend it's not there, which works somewhat. Reluctance to jump is a reluctance you have to completely let go of your problem. So, while you run away from it and fight it, at the same time you hold onto it because it's mixed up with your identity (symbolized by the people inside him that were holding him back).

Other miscellania:
* You have a rigid way of thinking about spirituality (makes sense, since you just started)
* You miss the comfort of home
* You have a serious problem with Asian trannies

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Remembering your dreams in such vivid detail is a sign of a very sensitive and dreamy individual. During waking hours you probably live more in a daydream type of reality and have an active fantasy life. I would say your active inner fantasy life is more-or-less morbid. But during sleep you relinquish conscious control, and these morbid fantasies try to wrest control over your consciousness, and the more your mind tries to wake up from the dreams the crazier they become until you are finally forced back into wakefulness thus being in a state of control again.

Not everything in a dream symbolizes some kind of unconscious impulse. Bodies of water in a dream often merely represent the urge to micturate.

pinkgraffiti

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
[MENTION=13589]Mal+[/MENTION] wow you're a sweetheart! thanks, makes sense :)