• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Would You Die For A Cause?

citizen cane

ornery ornithologist
MBTI Type
BIRD
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp
[MENTION=7197]Antimony[/MENTION] and [MENTION=10233]Beargryllz[/MENTION] , you're doing it wrong. You're just posting in bad poetry, victor posts in a less poetic and more complex, formal style.

[MENTION=13402]Saturned[/MENTION]does a far superior parody.

Lark

Anyone who wants to die for a cause I'll sign up. Then. One day. Maybe not tommorrow or the next. But one day. We will call on you.

Antimony

You're fired. Lol.
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
[MENTION=7197]Antimony[/MENTION] and [MENTION=10233]Beargryllz[/MENTION] , you're doing it wrong. You're just posting in bad poetry, victor posts in a less poetic and more complex, formal style.

[MENTION=13402]Saturned[/MENTION]does a far superior parody.

Actually, I am pretty good at copying Victor. Or I can be. I was copying Beargryllz.

Lark

This is a ruse. They are vetting people for the mod post with this thread. You must be prepared to sacrifice yourself.

Orangey

Blah
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
6w5
I wouldn't want to die or choose deliberately to die, but I wouldn't avoid situations where I could die just out of fear.

Mole

Permabanned
What is this dream but a dream within a dream within a fortune cookie wrapped inside a cellophane foil tucked neatly into a vest of a person meandering a shrubbery maze.

Are we anything but dreams of dreams? Dreams made flesh and made of sand.

You can cup your hands and cradle a universe of grains of sand.

Gazing inward we see the universe that resides within ourselves.

That was once a dream until we dreamed it. And now it sparkles and swirls within us. A living dream where souls reside and die.

So for you I would die because you are a universe inside yourself as well.

Please dream of me when I go.

Oh Saturned, if only you would die for me.

You could glance at me across the candle lit table, reach out to touch my fingers, and as your perfume intoxicated me, say, "Victor, I would die in a ditch for you".

Last edited:

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
You think you're an E rather than an I when you said that?

I am an ENFP, but I am not a true extrovert. actually, I almost always test as an introvert :D but MBTI is about functional preference. I prefer Ne to Fi and definitely prefer Te to Si, thus, my function order is more similar to that of an ENFP than an INFP, even if Fi is my strongest and most developed function. lots of ENFPs are not true introverts because Ne is in and of itself and oxymoron, as intuition (conceptual understanding, pattern recognition) cannot be completely extroverted. Fi in turn is a VERY introverted function so neither of the ENFP's first 2 functions are very extroverted.

Rasofy

royal member
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I'm too self-preservation oriented for that. I wish I wasn't. If someday I find myself living a life that isn't worth living, things could change, but it wouldn't be a noble cause anymore.

Nicodemus

A friend once told me that he would die for a cause. I was so surprised that I laughed at him.

funkadelik

good hair
MBTI Type
lmao
I don't think I feel strongly enough about or believe in anything enough to warrant me giving my life for it.

Furthermore, I think dying for a cause is a pretty short-sighted solution to your problem. I think of people who purposefully gave their life for their causes and I honestly think less of them for it. Anybody can die. That's probably the easiest thing you can do.

I am a heartless monster, I guess.

Qlip

Post Human Post
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
No, I'm not that much of an idealist. If the cause saved sombody I was close to from some impending doom, I would. If somebody convinced me that death was an ultimate and valid contribution, and that a specific cause would really make everything better for everybody in some lasting way, then I'd probably be dead by the day's end. Those are some very improbable ifs.

Metamorphosis

MBTI Type
INTJ
Absolutely.

For my progeny, loved ones, or survival of the group are about the only reasons.

I'd prefer not to, though.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Would You Die For A Cause?

earlier in my life, I would have said no.

At this point, it's more a matter of living in a way I think is courageous, as well as congruent with self. If that choice leads me to die earlier, then so be it. I don't prefer to die, but I won't avoid it if need be.

I don't have an issue with dying for my children either.

A friend once told me that he would die for a cause. I was so surprised that I laughed at him.

ha ha, maybe the question of, "Would you be laughed at for a cause?" is even larger than the "die for one" question.

Mitsuko Souma

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp
Yes, I would die for a cause that I believed in at least.

G

Ginkgo

Oh Saturned, if only you would die for me.

You could glance at me across the candle lit table, reach out to touch my fingers, and as your perfume intoxicated me, say, "Victor, I would die in a ditch for you".

Lol this post just made me double-chin with disgust. Good job Victor. That was refreshing.

Mitsuko Souma

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp
If you didn't believe in what I said, would you join Voltaire and die for my right to say it?
No, though I am unsure what Voltaire said and what I would be "joining" but I would die for that cause if I believed it not "for your right to say it."