• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

K: Karma

LightSun

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
"...We humans have always sought to increase our personal energy in the only manner we have known, by seeking to psychologically steal it from the others--an unconscious competition that underlies all human conflict in the world." ~ James Redfield (The Celestine Prophecy)

‎"We live in a duality. We live in an interesting reality. Feel inside for the god or goddess you really are. We are connected to the universe; make no mistake about that this. Reach out to the energy that seems to bind all of us. It is you...r energy and your desire that directs and taps into this universal consciousness, which is apparently asleep.

It is your desire. Your fundamental energy tied to the universe that directs and channels change, as well as metamorphosis. We are interrelated with each other and can influence each other with either positive or negative energy, or in other words with beneficent or malicious intentionality.

Being that we are interconnected, we can tap into the universal energy hidden within us, the conduit being our brain, focus, & intentionality. Realize and become free, dear hearted one. Do not seek a miracle from an external source, a source which may or might not help. You are the power. We are connected.

But with no will, no focus, no external source or God can save you. You are the maker of your destiny, nothing else, certainly no one else. There is a duality of mind, spirit. My basic premise is how we are energy and chemical beings; as such, we connect to the universe as well as the primordial universal stardust.

Our interconnections determine how we ultimately influence one and another for the better or ill. However, we have a mode of self-preservation; we somehow have to get past a biological imperative of self-preservation and fear. To work in the interests of all men, women, and indeed all life that is on this planet However, we have a mode of self-preservation.

I believe it is harder for some to walk the path than others are. There are many variables at play here. What impedes progress? Fear and self-preservation impede progress and cloud the mind. This is why we need solidarity, for masses of people to join for the common good.

It takes special people to have that vision, and yet more special people to carry it out. This all brings out the best the human spirit has to offer. In times of persecution, and inequity, people band together to correct the course of human affairs. I cannot understand how people cannot be outraged. It is intolerable. Money needs to be spent on the world stage first on the basics of life.

Things called the necessities of life. Then education is of paramount importance. Until and unless people stop being ignorant, there will be wars. To stop this is, in part to have nurturing parents, cognitive discipline, or reasoning capacities, and the learning of basic human emotional skills and intelligence such as empathy.

There is an old adage. If Christ were to return, he would face crucifying, because once again people must make difficult choices and choose a more universal in nature law, than their individual egos can accept. It calls for too many changes and that is the one-thing human beings cannot so readily do and that is change.

They cannot not tolerate change to their worldview nor make changes in their comfort level. Look at what Gandhi accomplished with centuries of British rule and oppression. Look at what Martin Luther King Jr. accomplished in his remarkable and short-lived life. "And the meek shall inherit the earth." As well as, "Blessed are the peacemakers, for they shall be called the sons of God. This is why war is insanity.

This encapsulates the insane nature of the human species. War is a last, last resort done only under the direst of circumstances. People do not like their comfort level challenged. Then the devil comes truly comes out in the self-righteousness of man. Rather than he or she reflect and accept the truth grudgingly. Achieving peace takes a lot of perseverance. Ultimately, it rides on the shoulders of men, women, and children who believe that a change is possible.

No man is an island, we are all interconnected. I believe everything in the universe is interconnected, call it God. But, I don't. There is so much in the universe that we don't understand. Hypothetically, this "god," is a mastermind and has plans for us. I don't believe it. I don't buy into it. I do not know why man is superstitious. There has to be some biological import that is connected to our DNA.

Nonetheless, it appears, we are interconnected. I have no explanation for this mystery. But every atom in the universe is interconnected. What one part does, affects another. I have called upon the Gaia principle, that this whole world is interconnected. I don't, of course, believe it is conscious per se. So how does this we are philosophically interconnected affect us? What we do to another, we shall sow.

I believe in positive and negative energy. Perhaps thinkers are not so connected to their feelings, that evil words can do them as much harm as a feeler. But it still would be interesting to hook up both thinkers and feelers to machines, and monitor their biological responses to words and phrases and to see if we are all indeed affected in a negative way by unkind words.” LightSun

CzeCze

RETIRED
MBTI Type
GONE
You're on a roll, lightsun.

Did you announce anywhere your Alphabet On The Nature of Things?

I think in your last quote you are describing more dharma than karma...or not.