• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Victor's thoughts on makeup

ICUP

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
And the vicious and sustained group bullying, aided by the moderators, has had the effect of shutting me up.

Where exactly IS this "shutting up" you describe?
Sounds like a big crock of bullshit to me, as usual. :)

A

A window to the soul

The very purpose of sustained and vicious group bullying is to intimidate the victim and shut the victim up.

And the vicious and sustained group bullying, aided by the moderators, has had the effect of shutting me up.

For 8,000 posts I have been remarkably open with you; and I have spoken to you from my deepest self but I have been so emotionally damaged by the group bullying, I find I am unable to speak to you from my deepest self at this time.

However I hope I am resiliant enough to recover and keep posting from my deep poetic self.

I would like to encourage the moderators to learn about the damage done by group bullying and stop group bullying on this site.

We have in Oz strong and balanced libel laws and I am sure the character assassination I have been subject to is actionable in an Australian Court.

aw, but just think how cute you'll look wearing their little fig leaf.
BVR263ChatIcon.gif

figleafw.jpg

Crescent Fresh

Diving into Ni-space
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Wow, now I finally get to see what's the legacy of Victor is all about.

obviously, my "assumption" of Victor is that he's a very smart troll and a calculative one.

Anyways, he's quite an entertainer, I must say. Sitting back and watching all of us defending/accusing him will surely feeds his ego while sitting on an rocking-armchair and munching popcorns.

Again, that's my personal projection of him, that's all.

SilkRoad

Lay the coin on my tongue
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
The very purpose of sustained and vicious group bullying is to intimidate the victim and shut the victim up.

For 8,000 posts I have been remarkably open with you; and I have spoken to you from my deepest self but I have been so emotionally damaged by the group bullying, I find I am unable to speak to you from my deepest self at this time.

However I hope I am resiliant enough to recover and keep posting from my deep poetic self.

I would like to encourage the moderators to learn about the damage done by group bullying and stop group bullying on this site.

We have in Oz strong and balanced libel laws and I am sure the character assassination I have been subject to is actionable in an Australian Court.

Remarkably open...or remarkably obfuscating?

Victor, I've seen you harass members because you didn't like their writing style and accused them of hiding their true selves when, in fact, that is just their style and they had a more interesting contribution to make than most of yours. You've also accused members of supporting child abuse and similar accusations. I'd say this kind of harassment and character assassination might be actionable in a court of law. Don't you think?

It's always interesting when people dish it out but can't take it.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Yes, this posting seems to be an attempt at the style of ICUP, ..... but I also have some substance thrown in there somewhere. This is nothing but fluff, entropie. You seem to have plucked out the fluff and left the actual points-to-be-made, for someone else.

We apparently disagree. So be it. And that wasn't meant to be bragging, it was actually a more covert message, and possibly meant for someone else to read.... (I don't consider myself "very" studied in anything, actually lol, but in this case, it seems more than usual compared to others, thank god.......... I just explain what-is to me, and I don't consider being "very studied" necessarily anything to brag about anyways......heh. I think alot of people around here do, so people assume I am bragging.) I've seen all-too-many "very studied" people who are as useless as tits on a bull, to consider it to be anything to brag about. You can have a fucking great education, and be useless in the grand scheme of things. I wasn't using that as a form of reasoning either; you claimed I didn't understand, and I was telling you I did understand. It's more of a disagreement. If you didn't get the message, just consider that it's a message you didn't receive, and call it a day, because I would consider trying to explain myself further to be a useless endeavor, since you apparently aren't really interested, but more interested in believing you know all the answers, and making fun of those who are trying to find them.

Oh, I've already seen you try to become offensive toward me, I don't need to understand that. I just honestly don't give a shit. In other words, I consider any further interaction with you a waste of my fucking time, considering it is going to lead me or you, absolutely nowhere. Where exactly were you going with this post, other than to try to irritate people, namely me? Yes, my posts are sometimes irritating, but I'm usually trying to make a point somewhere along the line, other than just trying to insult someone.
And if you haven't noticed, I'm not really worried about my reputation lol, and never have been, especially on an internet forum. There are enough freaks around to make me look like Mary Poppins.
Considering the 18 comment, I'm 41 lol..... I know I act rather young for my age, at times. I attribute this to the fact that I've never been married and have no kids. Also, my father was an estp 7w6 who never really acted his age haha. It's out-of-the-ordinary, but it makes me happy. Regardless of maturity level, I retain that sense of silliness and youthful vibe, that my father had. I don't think it's ever really been something I strived to do, but it just is.

Yes, I know that people think I'm not a good writer, and I know I'm not, but I honestly don't care enough to change it. I have bigger fish to fry. My understanding is much more than I can actually convey to people. I'm a horrible teacher, and horrible at explaining concepts to people. I've accepted that, and have decided to focus on skills I am more talented at. I also try to remain simple in interactions, because it's easy for me to lose people. If I write simply, there won't be as many misunderstandings that I then have to explain further. I try to remain basic, for that reason. It drives me nuts when people continue to misunderstand me. Honestly, I would trade actual understanding for written skills any day of the week, and that's where my focus lies.

If you want to be involved in all this behind-the-scenes bullshit with the girls, that puts you in a different category in my book. I try to stay as far away from that sort of social insanity as I can get. If I choose to talk about someone, it's for a reason of information-gathering and sleuthing, not because I'm interested in being involved in a bunch of F'ey girly social bullshit. Sometimes people take that kind of crap too far for internet, imo. If you want a real social circle and friends, go out irl and get them. I consider that if someone is talking shit about me, then they'll just have to talk shit. I couldn't care less about my reputation with people who operate in those modes, in fact, I hope they just go the fuck away from me. Anything they could add to my life surely is not worth the trouble, and I usually close the door completely on people like that. So, no, I don't think it is so stupid to test people in order to find out who they are, since the end result is that you will know if you want them around or not. And if you really couldn't care less about any consequences it may incur, why not? If someone is honorable, it will be in evidence, clear and true. And if they are not, it may show more people out to be the filth they are. There is nothing wrong with inquiring about others, and/or investigating strangers on a fucking internet forum. And there's nothing wrong with being involved in a lying, gossipy, F'ey little circle who is worried about their reputations, on an internet forum lol. It lies in which you prefer to do, and which you think is fun to do. If you want, you have my permission to go ask as many dumb bimbos as you want if I'm a mass-murderer, and accuse me of being one. Since I am not one and don't show any signs of being one, I'm sure they will all agree. I am sure that the first thing i will do is call "character assassination".

No offense meant to any F's, as I think there are some fine examples of F's on this forum, who are nothing like I am describing. But we all know how the stereotypes are......
and some people seem to fit them to a T, with T's being involved too.... don't leave those out.
---------------------------------------

I suppose I need to learn that if you see a duck, and you show someone a duck, they might think it looks like a seahorse. This whole situation has made me realize how vicious people are to cling onto beliefs that will protect them, regardless of reality. Again. LoL.... people are whacked. Whoever said that people react to Victor out of fear, is probably mostly-right. He seems to bring out issues in people, to show them in the light, all brilliant and glittering, which is why I have always appreciated people like Victor. They can show us the worst side of people. I always end up feeling very disappointed in people, and I lose a bit more faith in them. On the up side, I gain a little more faith in myself and the people I hold dear. My S.O. is the most intelligent, most loving person I have ever known. And he's an 8 ha.

I think a good 75% of you possibly need to see a therapist, at this point lmfao. And to study personality disorders.......Possibly join a forum to learn more about pd's.

I'll read your post on monday after my exam. Got to finish learning for that atm, again procrastinated that for too long :D

Salomé

meh
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Yeah I have to agree with you now. Of course, I think we've actually been on the same side the entire thread, aside from your snide derision of my analysis of Victor as ISFP and so forth.

It's not snide to point out an inconsistency in your behaviour/beliefs.
"Jung himself said we often need the insight of other people to see ourselves correctly."

As for who's on which side . . . Srsly?
This place grows more like kindergarten every day.

[MENTION=5723]Tiltyred[/MENTION], I read your "clarification" as requested.
At the risk of stating the obvious, the following observations/accusations are irrelevant:
What Victor's influences are
Whether Victor is a genius or not
Whether Victor is a (recovering) alcoholic or not
Whether Victor has mother issues or not (show me someone who hasn't)
Any other ad hominem attack you might resort to

In addition, despite being apoplectic about Victor's principle failings in your eyes, namely, derailing threads and being a troll, everything you have written here can be interpreted as trolling/thread-derailing. (The thread is in the Philosophy and Spirituality forum after all).

Let he who is without sin . . . an' all that.

BAJ

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
4w5
I haven't had time to read the thread yet, but I totally agree!

In fact if you want to be loved for your inner beauty you should do what I do!

Stop bathing. Also, wear hints of diesel fuel and dead animals.

That way, you'll effect a blanket dismissal of all the superficial people in the world who look with their senses rather than their heart.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
It's not snide to point out an inconsistency in your behaviour/beliefs.
"Jung himself said we often need the insight of other people to see ourselves correctly."

As for who's on which side . . . Srsly?
This place grows more like kindergarten every day.

Always a pleasure to talk to you with your exceedingly poor social skills. :drwho:

mujigay

Intergalactic Badass
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Oh my.

Sometimes I wish I had found and joined this forum a long time ago. I don't think I've seen drama to this degree in any of my other favorite forums.

Oh, and Victor? I haven't been around very long, but from what I've seen, I think he's equal parts troll and sincere. My belief is that he enjoys dissonance and argument, and realizes that his true opinions and writing style just conveniently happen to be a very effective medium to stir up said dissonance.

Salomé

meh
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Always a pleasure to talk to you with your exceedingly poor social skills. :drwho:
You certainly try hard enough. . .
But I'm afraid I just don't find you anywhere near as interesting as you find yourself. :shrug:

Jaguar

And why is he no longer with us? I appreciated Sim’s insights, but not his insistence on forcing his opinion of someone’s type down their throats. In fact, iirc, you kicked up such a stink about his unsolicited typing of you that it got him a ban. And yet here you are, doing exactly the same thing. Doesn’t that seem a bit hypocritical?

That about sums it up.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
You certainly try hard enough. . .
But I'm afraid I just don't find you anywhere near as interesting as you find yourself. :shrug:

The feeling is mutual.

I think your attitude toward everyone is pretty shitty, saying that people are stupid for talking about make-up, et al.

I'm not sure what you think it is about you that makes you so superior.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
I am over it. I just wanted to let you know that you aren't delightful in the slightest and I do not desire your approval.