• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Victor's thoughts on makeup

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
He's guilty of stirring this shit up, repeatedly. And he does nothing to take up for himself, except the same old call "group bullying"...... that pretty much tells me that he doesn't care what's being said. He's more interested in breaking the rules, creating more chaos, and then blaming others for reacting.
If someone says something about me that I don't agree with, and that happens to me all the time, I tell them why that's not true. I don't call them a bully. If you repeatedly ignore people's thoughts, it seems to anger them. And I think the reason people are talking about him is probably because they can't talk TO him. After he has disrespected them repeatedly by ignoring their thoughts, disrupting their threads, sending them nasty fucking pms, etc., as if they are nothing more than toaster-ovens with mouths, I think they deserve the right to talk about it, and what they think about it. People have fucking feelings. Most of them care about themselves and how they are treated, and their feelings and rights.

If he can call group-bully on everyone else, I don't see why we can't call things on him too, do you?

He's good at creating chaos.

Does he send people nasty PMs? I know nothing about this. Is he breaking rules?

I do agree that people have feelings and that he shouldn't be so selfish. Like I said, I don't think he's perfect and don't always agree with his methods, but I really don't see him as evil as all this.

ICUP

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

I do agree that people have feelings and that he shouldn't be so selfish. Like I said, I don't think he's perfect and don't always agree with his methods, but I really don't see him as evil as all this.

Yes, apparently he has been accused of sending nasty pm's to a girl. Yes, he is being reprimanded by the mods, in this thread. This whole thread started because he interrupted the makeup thread with this stuff, and supposedly, angered a few people. I don't see what's so "evil" about the truth.....

mrcockburn

Aquaria
MBTI Type
¥¤
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Yes, apparently he has been accused of sending nasty pm's to a girl. Yes, he is being reprimanded by the mods, in this thread. This whole thread started because he interrupted the makeup thread with this stuff, and supposedly, angered a few people. I don't see what's so "evil" about the truth.....

yeah...I suspect he might have Asperger's - that'd explain the monologues, pedanticism, and a lack of sense for "good timing" when it comes to his comments.

I still don't see him as the big bad wolf like a lot of people seem to.

And the makeup thread was just clannish anyway! Nobody would give me the secrets to sexy Asian hair. :ranting:

ICUP

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
yeah...I suspect he might have Asperger's - that'd explain the monologues, pedanticism, and a lack of sense for "good timing" when it comes to his comments.

I still don't see him as the big bad wolf like a lot of people seem to.

And the makeup thread was just clannish anyway! Nobody would give me the secrets to sexy Asian hair. :ranting:

I don't see asperger's.

I don't see "big bad wolf" either. I do see someone who refuses to accept any blame whatsoever, continues to break rules and anger people without changing anything at all about the situation, and blames everyone else for victimizing him when they say anything about what he has done to anger them.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
I don't see asperger's.

I don't see "big bad wolf" either. I do see someone who refuses to accept any blame whatsoever, continues to break rules and anger people without changing anything at all about the situation, and blames everyone else for victimizing him when they say anything about what he has done to anger them.

thats called having an opinion and a personality.

i like victor. he is an infp and a personality that sees the world very different from others, providing insights and visions normal minds cant conclude because they are prisoners of their artificial reality. victor is unique and he doesnt appear to be very cool or whatsoever because he didnt chain himself with social conventions.

He's unique and as long as he doesnt kill someone, i love listening to him

Randomnity

insert random title here
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I don't know about the PMs (nor would I be able to discuss it if I did) but please do report any nasty or harassing PMs that you get and action will be discussed. Some users have been banned in the past either in part or largely because of harassing PMs that have been reported....if you don't report them, we don't know about them at at all since we can't read PMs that haven't been reported.

Yes, he breaks the rules every time he derails a thread with off-topic ranting. It might not be as severe as other rules, but the overall pattern is very disruptive to the forum.

This thread is mostly talking about behaviour (i.e. "he constantly derails threads with nonsensical posts") which is fine. There have been some posts in the thread which veer into personal attacks which are being discussed, but overall the thread is not too bad at the moment. It's not against the rules to be annoyed with another poster. You just can't insult them. Victor (or anyone else that may be confused), disagreeing with your ideas or your posting style or your flagrant disregard for other posters is not a personal attack. lolz.

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

Hmm....Just woke up with a refreshed mind. I think that nasty PM's should be dealt with as nasty PM's. Nasty threads should be dealt with as nasty threads, rude responses should be reported. And this thread should be dealt with as this thread, and to me, this thread is not nasty. It's just airing out a bunch of dirty laundry that many of us had no idea about and honestly, it wasn't my business, I shouldn't have even asked. We should be dealing with things as they come up, with the mods- that's their job.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram

sending people nasty pms is an offense ? I did not know that :/

INA

now! in shell form
MBTI Type
intp
One man's "nonsensical post" is another man's cherry on top of a pile of steaming dung. I only hope the delusional folks in this thread apply half the scrutiny to themselves as they do to Victor.

sending people nasty pms is an offense ? I did not know that :/
An offense is one part content, 2 parts author.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
One man's "nonsensical post" is another man's cherry on top of a pile of steaming dung. I only hope the delusional folks in this thread apply half the scrutiny to themselves as they do to Victor.

An offense is one part content, 2 parts author.

They aint nonsenical, thats basically the deal; he just talks differently. He sees the world differently from others and thats per definition what marks a genius, not if your grades are good or if you can remember pi to the 32th position. A genius is someone "who sees things differently / who creates a new perception".

On the one hand people promote the versatility of personality by looking into the 16 types of mbti; on the other hand they hunt with pitchforkes and fire at the very first moment, what they dont understand.

People havent changed much in the past 500 years, only the methods are different

ICUP

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
He sees the world differently from others and thats per definition what marks a genius, not if your grades are good or if you can remember pi to the 32th position. A genius is someone "who sees things differently / who creates a new perception".

I disagree with your definition of "genius". You cannot just create your own definitions lol....
"Genius is something or someone embodying exceptional intellectual ability, creativity, or originality, typically to a degree that is associated with the achievement of unprecedented insight."
Why are you spreading false information?!

On the one hand people promote the versatility of personality by looking into the 16 types of mbti; on the other hand they hunt with pitchforkes and fire at the very first moment, what they dont understand.

I think you assume I do not understand. :) It is others who do not understand. I am very studied in other areas of psychology. Just because I am choosing not to give my correct opinions, does not mean I do not have them.
I simply think that at least 99% of people fail to see a gigantic, pink elephant in their front yards, lucky for some. It intrigues me to watch it all take place.
It is not really up to me to show anyone (and for the most part, I do not think it would matter, anyway), but I do find some peoples responses to be quite telling and entertaining. Been through this same situation a number of times in my life....... but never on paper and in writing. I could spread the news easily, but I'''''''''m being nice.

MacGuffin

Permabanned
MBTI Type
xkcd
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
The way I see it...

The Fe users want to attack Victor because they hate the disruptions and way the forum gets sidetracked by his posts.

The Fi users want to protect Victor because they need precedent when they themselves go off on some batshit crazy crusade.

/stirsthepot

ICUP

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
The Fe users want to attack Victor because they hate the disruptions and way the forum gets sidetracked by his posts.

It's actually mostly Fe users that don't see anything wrong. And some Fi users are the most pissed, too, it seems......
Nah, that's nowhere close lmao.

G

Glycerine

The way I see it...

The Fi users want to protect Victor because they need precedent when they themselves go off on some batshit crazy crusade.

/stirsthepot

LULZ, I am indifferent towards Victor.

ICUP

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Scroll up and and keep a running tab by MBTI type. I did!

I've been here for awhile, I know who's saying what, for the most part. The ones who are defending Victor the most are Fe users. Some of them change their types around all the time, probably just for kicks. What it says they are is not what they are lol.....
I think my opinion is that they are Fe users, but I don't know if that's true either. It's debatable.

MacGuffin

Permabanned
MBTI Type
xkcd
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I've been here for awhile, I know who's saying what, for the most part. The ones who are defending Victor the most are Fe users. Some of them change their types around all the time, probably just for kicks. What it says they are is not what they are lol.....

It mostly breaks down to INFJ & INTP vs. NFP

ICUP

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
It mostly breaks down to INFJ & INTP vs. NFP

Nah, there's a lot more than that......
I honestly don't think type has that much to do with this. I think it's a situation more of knowledge, maturity level, and mental-health status.
20 years ago, I would've probably been the most rebellious person on here lol.......I was the type to get banned. I ran with a rough crowd.