• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Troll God

Lark

wrong-answer.gif

Which of course would appear clever if you could just get rid of those pesky posts were you didnt understand what was happening in the thread.

Jonny

null
MBTI Type
FREE
Hey now, this isn't a place for religious bickering. This thread is for making fun of some of the logical inconsistencies which go hand in hand with certain religious beliefs; mainly those which liken God to a troll. Try to keep the insults to a minimum.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
OK. Go ahead and evidence this post why dont yah? Or is that just the standard reply you rustled up based on a stereotype you'd like me to fit with?

You said that you wondered if people who were secular liberal atheists could ever be offended, and then asked what do you believe in when there is nothing left to believe in.

This implies to me that you think all secular liberal atheists are without a strong ethical value system. There are total atheists who only adhere to Western philosophy who still have extremely solid ethical belief systems that they fight for, throw themselves into. There are also secular liberal atheists who are even spiritual, though they are agnostic and do not believe in the monotheistic religions such as Christianity, Judaism, or Islam.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
Hey now, this isn't a place for religious bickering. This thread is for making fun of some of the logical inconsistencies which go hand in hand with certain religious beliefs; mainly those which liken God to a troll. Try to keep the insults to a minimum.

Well apparently Lark is offended that we're making light of there being a Troll God.

Jonny

null
MBTI Type
FREE
See, I don't see it as making fun of any particular god, but making fun of certain human notions about God which make him seem like a troll. I doubt Lark is stupid enough to believe in a god that would be anything like these very witty memes.

violet_crown

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I really could write insults like this and you're coming up with them yourself. Well done.

No, I was just asking what the hell you were talking about.

Nihilism?

*checks palm*

I got "Bitches, Hoes, and Some candy for my nose". Yours sounds classier, though, so I'll go with that.

Sorry for shitting up your thread, Jonny. I'm done now. :sorry:

ZPowers

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Just out of interest is there any way to actually offend secular liberal athiests?

It's probable. I imagine a lot depends on the particular person. A friend recently offended me more heavily than I have been in a while, though politics and religion were not involved.

And isn't the implied flip side to this question "Could it be any easier to offend Christian conservatives?"

Rasofy

royal member
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
(subtitled)
And that's how religion works in Brazil. :D
:devil: :dalek: :jesus: