• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Accepting your limitations and making the most of what you do have?

Saslou

MBTI Type
ESFJ
Are you kidding me? This guy optimizes accepting limitations and making the most of what you have. He even says, "At no point in my life did I say 'I wish I had hands and legs'". He accepted his condition and made the best of it.

In fact, he'd probably be less successful if did have limbs...and you know there are very expensive prosthesis that he could have gone and tried to get, but he didn't. At this point, it would likely hinder his life's purpose to get artificial limbs.

We are obviously seeing this from different angles/perspectives .. That's OK.