• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The last people its possible to hate

mrcockburn

Aquaria
MBTI Type
¥¤
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Ugly people. Which is unfortunate, because it's basically like a disease - they have no contol over their looks, yet they're subtly (and not so subtly) treated much worse than attractive people.

And by ugly, I mean based on universal golden ratios, etc, lack of facial symmetry, etc.

S

Sniffles

As an Arab, I think it's okay to hate the white Man. It is, after all, just returning a favor from the past few centuries.

I've never heard of an Arab Black Muslim before - tell us more.

S

Sniffles

I think it is quite self explanatory, friend, are though that dim?
So does this hatred of white people extend to say Albanians, Bosnians, or for that matter Pakistanis? How about Berbers?

F

figsfiggyfigs

So does this hatred of white people extend to say Albanians, Bosnians, or for that matter Pakistanis? How about Berbers?

All dem whites. Anyone whose skin tone resembles the colour of (plain A4) paper. Totes.

DiscoBiscuit

Meat Tornado
Enneagram
8w9
All dem whites. Anyone whose skin tone resembles the colour of (plain A4) paper. Totes.

haters-gonna-hate-pink-stormtrooper.jpg

DiscoBiscuit

Meat Tornado
Enneagram
8w9
I've seen your pics. I'm whiter than you are. You really should think about getting out of that sun. Maybe not visit the country club so often.

Old pics.

I haven't gotten out in the sun really at all since I've been in DC, (except when I've visited home).

No country club here darlin.

F

figsfiggyfigs

Old pics.

I haven't gotten out in the sun really at all since I've been in DC, (except when I've visited home).

No country club here darlin.

When I saw this in my feed, I thought you believed it was an invitation to post pics.

And too bad, I loved hearing about those country club lunching.

DiscoBiscuit

Meat Tornado
Enneagram
8w9
Too be honest it will be one of the many things from back home that I miss.

But, ultimately, I'm glad I'm here in DC.

violet_crown

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Idiots never go out of style.

And skanks. Everyone hates skanks.

violet_crown

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Only if they don't understand how useful they can be! A properly placed skank can do wonders to a suburban street corner.

I was obv excluding decorative skank/adornment poon from this definition.