• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Ask God

MBTI Type
INTJ
Awesome. Please send coordinates of ENTP's current location to my iPhone, thanks!

:sadbanana:

*puts scrap book supplies back in cabinet and scratches out "The Big Book of TG and Saturned BFF journey"*

Sad banana is sad :( That would have been a great book. Glittery. Let God make up for it. The boy is at:

48.8583°N 2.2945°E

strawberries

shadow boxer
MBTI Type
----
dear god, i like this song. do you like it?

[YOUTUBE="uay79QXCZYU"][/YOUTUBE]

Nick Drake - One of These Things First

I could have been a sailor, could have been a cook
A real live lover, could have been a book.
I could have been a signpost, could have been a clock
As simple as a kettle, steady as a rock.
I could be
Here and now
I would be, I should be
But how?
I could have been
One of these things first
I could have been
One of these things first.

I could have been your pillar, could have been your door
I could have stayed beside you, could have stayed for more.
Could have been your statue, could have been your friend,
A whole long lifetime could have been the end.
I could be yours so true
I would be, I should be through and through
I could have been
I could have been

I could have been a whistle, could have been a flute
A real live giver, could have been a boot.
I could have been a signpost, could have been a clock
As simple as a kettle, steady as a rock.
I could be even here
I would be, I should be so near
I could have been
I could have been

MBTI Type
INTJ
dear god, i like this song. do you like it?

[YOUTUBE="uay79QXCZYU"][/YOUTUBE]

Nick Drake - One of These Things First

strawberries,

That song is not typical of the music that I listen to, but I quite like it! Thank you for showing it to me :) You can now commit one venial sin, no questions asked.

Lark

I need a couple of miracles. You know which ones. I'm perfectly serious and what it to work out this time.

Also I'm so going to hate tommorrow, please let it go in as quickly as is possible.

Lark

Thanks for answering miracles one and two. Thanks for making the day go by as quick as possible.

A

Anew Leaf

Sad banana is sad :( That would have been a great book. Glittery. Let God make up for it. The boy is at:

48.8583°N 2.2945°E

Dear God,

Why are you so mean to me? I ask for so very very little.

~ a speck of dust; 3rd iron core from the sun.

Lark

Dear God,

What would you like? Apparently my prayers are being answered at the moment :shock:

I'm possessed of a strange energy tonight, I've not felt this good, totally spontaneously, in some time. Communing or channelling something far greater than my self.

A

Anew Leaf

What would you like? Apparently my prayers are being answered at the moment :shock:

I'm possessed of a strange energy tonight, I've not felt this good, totally spontaneously, in some time. Communing or channelling something far greater than my self.

Ooh! *instant gratification for the win!*

Dear New God,

I would like a pony, or some glitter, and also some chocolate pudding... no wait butterscotch.

~a believer in belied beliefs

Lark

Dear New God,

I would like a pony, or some glitter, and also some chocolate pudding... no wait butterscotch.

OK, now, spend the next week or week and a half and think about this sincerely, see if you dont get your prayer answered but think about it, it may appear exactly as you initially imagined it and also think about what the asking for it etc. means to you or has changed you. Prayer should be a spring board to reflection too.

MBTI Type
INTJ
I need a couple of miracles. You know which ones. I'm perfectly serious and what it to work out this time.

Also I'm so going to hate tommorrow, please let it go in as quickly as is possible.

Thanks for answering miracles one and two. Thanks for making the day go by as quick as possible.

Lark,

See, I can be a cool God when I want to be! Mazeltov!

MBTI Type
INTJ
Dear God,

Saturned,

I was putting a little romance in your life! Did you look up the coordinates?

Dear New God,

acefb_funny-pictures-there-can-be-only-one.jpg

Choose wisely.

93JC

Dear God,

Did you shoot the deputy?

It wasn't Marley, and it wasn't Clapton... I think it was YOU!

XOXO,

93JC

MBTI Type
INTJ
*enters gate* Thanks again! *exits again*

Ginkgo,

If any of my shit is missing, I'm coming after you first. And remember, Santa Claus works for me - I know everything there is to know here.

Dear God, would you pass the Turing Test?

Victor,

I am sentient, not a machine, so it would not be sporting of me to take the Turing Test.

Dear God,

Did you shoot the deputy?

It wasn't Marley, and it wasn't Clapton... I think it was YOU!

XOXO,

93JC

93JC,

I'm really not into shooting people. It's not my style. I like floods and hailstorms and pillars of fire. I'm a showman. If you want to find the guilty party, I suggest you start snooping around Tom Morello:

In 2004, Tom Morello, under his persona, The Nightwatchman, borrowed and changed lyrics from the song. The lyrics he used were: "...three times I shot the sheriff; and did not spare the deputy".

MBTI Type
INTJ
Dear God,

What is hell?

ThatGirl,

Why can't you ask me easy questions like the three guys from the previous post? Although Sartre would vehemently disagree, hell is alienation from love, which is the end of hope. In The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo, a murderer says that his favorite part of killing is the way his victims' eyes go dead at the very moment they realize with finality that he is not going to let them go and that they are going to die. That moment is the distillation of hell.