• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Ask God

MBTI Type
INTJ
God,

This is an interesting observation. My real dilemma however is dessert. What do you do when your date/partner after you insisting they also order dessert does not and then begs to have 'some' of your dessert?

Admittedly, this is a tougher dilemma. If you order dessert and your date does not, she will simply be watching you eat. I can recommend two courses of action:

1. If your date does not order dessert, decline dessert yourself. You can always get some ice cream on the way home after you drop her off.
2. If you really want dessert and she declines, order your dessert and ask the server to bring two spoons. She will dig right in, or my name isn't God. It's not ideal, but half a dessert is better than none.

Dear God,

Get a new avatar. It's red.

Red is God's favorite color. Satan started using it just to piss me off.

Dear God,

Don't listen to him. That avatar's awesome.

See? None of my creations are beyond redemption.

Dear God,

Don't listen to Ginkgos who consume too much lemonade. Lol.

Jaguar, let those who have never drunk lemonade cast the first stone.

G

Ginkgo

See? None of my creations are beyond redemption.

Nick+Willis+NZ+odtconz.JPG

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Jim, I am glad to have helped. It is appropriate to say no when your date, who has ordered only a salad despite being encouraged to get whatever she wants, asks if she can have some of your french fries.

God! No!!!

...Sigh. It's true. God's a man.

MBTI Type
INTJ
What would make a person want to pretend to be god on a meesage board?

Oh yeah. INTJ.

Nebbykoo, I don't imagine anyone would seriously want to pretend to be me on a message board. That's hubris of the highest order, and an INTJ would know it was a fruitless task. I imagine anyone who attempts such a feat is simply looking to defuse religious tension and have a few laughs.

Mad Hatter

Head Pigeon
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
-1w
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Dear god,
what do you think of fan fiction (e.g. Bible)?

Stanton Moore

morose bourgeoisie
MBTI Type
INFP
Nebbykoo, I don't imagine anyone would seriously want to pretend to be me on a message board. That's hubris of the highest order, and an INTJ would know it was a fruitless task. I imagine anyone who attempts such a feat is simply looking to defuse religious tension and have a few laughs.

I see. Altruism. Be careful with such a foreign concept.

MBTI Type
INTJ
Dear god,
what do you think of fan fiction (e.g. Bible)?

Mad Hatter,

I appreciate your sense of humor. I see what you did there. I disapprove of fan fiction, because I really don't need to see poorly written stories about hobbits having a circle jerk. But the Bible is not fan fiction, as I clearly exist. But if you really want to know what I think of the Bible, it's the same thing I think about shopping clearance sales. The good 10% is worth wading through the 90% that's BS.

strawberries

shadow boxer
MBTI Type
----
hullo god, if someone had sex with you would their armpits and stuff explode into a squillion shooting stars?

MBTI Type
INTJ
I'm sorry, Ginkgo, but only one answer per question. I'm God, for crying out loud. I don't change my answer :jew:

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
dear god,

where does one find this "faith" of which you speak (meaning, probably, not the george michael version!)? why do some people beleive things so easily and others find it impossible because doubt is the natural mindset? :huh:

why do some people have so many inherent flaws and others seem impervious to them?

why do people use your name to destroy others? what purpose does guilt have? :thinking:

Rasofy

royal member
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
God,
Don't you think humans are screwing up the planet? Isn't it time for you to create something new? When will you send another asteroid?

MBTI Type
INTJ
dear god,

where does one find this "faith" of which you speak (meaning, probably, not the george michael version!)? why do some people beleive things so easily and others find it impossible because doubt is the natural mindset? :huh:

whatever,

Some people find faith through seeing my influence and blessings in the lives of those around them. Some find it by a personal epiphany. Some accept it blindly, which despite the teachings of many of my "followers", is not a path I'm particularly enthralled with. On the other hand, some fail to have faith because they find it at odds with observable fact. This has always perplexed me, and I MADE you guys.

why do some people have so many inherent flaws and others seem impervious to them?

I would suggest that not all flaws are apparent at first glance. Remember how cool everyone thought O.J. Simpson, Tiger Woods, and Lance Armstrong were?

why do people use your name to destroy others? what purpose does guilt have? :thinking:

Some people use my name to destroy others because they have chosen to be evil. It's the down side of giving people free will. It sucks. I hate seeing some of you guys bend over others of you. But there's really no way around it.

As for guilt, it serves to help people do better the next time. What kind of world would there be without remorse? God knows I love you all, but I don't buy into the whole everyone-needs-lots-of-self-esteem thing. A little shame is good if you've done something shameful. I promise to stop referring to myself in the third person now :)

MBTI Type
INTJ
God,
Don't you think humans are screwing up the planet? Isn't it time for you to create something new? When will you send another asteroid?

Rasofy,

I definitely think humans are screwing up the planet. But I don't want to create something new. I want you guys to GET it. I made you in my image and I love you. The world is full of wonders that please me, but you guys are the olive in my martini. Without you it just doesn't work for me. I can't help but keep giving you chances, because my fervent hope is that you reach the potential I gave you.

Rasofy

royal member
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I feel enlightened already!
God,
Why did you create INTJs? I mean, they are a bunch of smartasses.