• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

what disturbs you?

Agent Jelly

MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
I'll post what disturbs me when the hamsters get to going in my brain.

V

violaine

Hurting someone I care(d) about. Even when I don't particularly care for them anymore.

Qlip

Post Human Post
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Unbridled hedonism. Things that betray cracks in our understanding of the world. Incest.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
ughh lots i can barely watch the news.

funkadelik

good hair
MBTI Type
lmao
This sort of thing. Just humans moving/looking like animals (or non humans) in general.

I don't get disturbed easily but that just makes my imagination go crazy...can't handle it.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
^^^ ahhhhhhh!!!!!!!! yes put that high on my list too.

Beargryllz

MBTI Type
INTP
You must lead a depressing life...

If you look at the size of a birth canal, and then look at the size of a human head, it is no small wonder why some people would find the process disturbing. I'm not saying it disturbs me, but one could easily feel this way about any number of biological processes.

Agent Jelly

MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
Child birth doesn't disturb me but when people have 15 kids, or 19 and counting... I wonder if they even have RIMNETS of a vagina left..

Agent Jelly

MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
oh and cosmetic surgery bothers me. something about having your face rammed with injections and knives scares me :| and looking like this...

icky.jpg

ICUP

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
There's not much these days.... but yes, the news can still do it. Especially the state of the world..... things like countries who show their kids films of destroying the US in order to train them to hate the US, and therefore, give up their lives for the cause. Violent, murderous societies disturb me. Deep prejudices and murder-in-the-name-of-them disturb me.

Religion used for hate disturbs me.

The situation in China disturbs me. Any form of human slavery. Any form of repression, especially to women.

The state of our economy disturbs me. The fact that we are dependent on other undeveloped, uncaring nations for our existence disturbs me.

Oaky

Travelling mind
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
If you look at the size of a birth canal, and then look at the size of a human head, it is no small wonder why some people would find the process disturbing. I'm not saying it disturbs me, but one could easily feel this way about any number of biological processes.
Ah the process of getting a child can be thought of as disturbing. But... actually having the child?

Agent Jelly

MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
There's not much these days.... but yes, the news can still do it. Especially the state of the world..... things like countries who show their kids films of destroying the US in order to train them to hate the US, and therefore, give up their lives for the cause. Violent, murderous societies disturb me. Deep prejudices and murder-in-the-name-of-them disturb me.

Religion used for hate disturbs me.

The situation in China disturbs me. Any form of human slavery.

The state of our economy disturbs me.

All of these things disturb me as well. One Big Ass Mistake America....