• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

what disturbs you?

Siúil a Rúin

when the colors fade
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
There is something that both disturbs and fascinates me. It is a gigantic jack rabbit who lives in the mountains near my partner's cabin. This rabbit stands at *least* 4 feet tall at the ears. He is the size of a moderately big dog and one uber-buff bunny. You can see his muscle tone when he hops along. I saw him hop along the dirt road 100ft in front of the cabin porch, but didn't have my camera. No one believes me. He is so huge the hair on the back of my neck stands up when I see him and I wonder for a moment if I'm Alice in Wonderland. I will find this rabbit. I will photo this buff bunny and then you will see. Then you will also be disturbed.

Cellmold

Wake, See, Sing, Dance
Donald Trump's much maligned hair.

Actually no that's untrue. It's the man the hair wears.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
all of you naked. sometimes unless you're having penis fireworks and the cum better be neon color at least.

BadOctopus

Suave y Fuerte
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Most forms of non-plant life.
Think plants are harmless, do you?

Audrey2.jpg

Duffy

Human beings, definitely. Especially with technology and anonymity, you get a closer look at someone's psyche you otherwise miss out on. Some of the shit people talk about and reveal. People go to movies to entertain themselves with the unusual and bizarre. You don't need to go that far, just take a look at the person beside you.

Oaky

Travelling mind
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Ah real disturbance I find in certain sensory stimuli.
Google image search: trypophobia

Sunflower_Moon

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
2w1
Instinctual Variant
sp
Hypocrites disturb me, along with liars and fakes, but also people who are too controlling of others. On a wider scale, and this will sound very cliche, the amount of hate, violence, inequality, greed, intolerance, and injustice that exists disturbs me. Without these things, I think the world would be better off, but then that would be pretty close to a Utopia. . .way too unrealistic.

Oaky

Travelling mind
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I came across this once! It's unsettling, but I feel entranced by it.
Can't be entranced by it. It's sensorially difficult for me to look out without feeling highly unsettled.

Qlip

Post Human Post
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
This:

A Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas scene fed through Google's Deep Dream algorithms.

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
just went through the unit on facial injuries today

there was a whole section on EYE INJURIES... and it had pictures... LOTS of pictures

so so horrible :cry:

JAVO

MBTI Type
eNTP
There is something that both disturbs and fascinates me. It is a gigantic jack rabbit who lives in the mountains near my partner's cabin. This rabbit stands at *least* 4 feet tall at the ears. He is the size of a moderately big dog and one uber-buff bunny. You can see his muscle tone when he hops along. I saw him hop along the dirt road 100ft in front of the cabin porch, but didn't have my camera. No one believes me. He is so huge the hair on the back of my neck stands up when I see him and I wonder for a moment if I'm Alice in Wonderland. I will find this rabbit. I will photo this buff bunny and then you will see. Then you will also be disturbed.

Thanks. Now I'm disturbed by that were-rabbit too! :horror:

Please, I beg you, no photos!!! :eeep:

violet_crown

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
This:

A Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas scene fed through Google's Deep Dream algorithms.

Somehow still better than whatever would have resulted from Requiem for a Dream. *shudder*

á´…eparted

passages
This:

I can see why this would freak people out, but all I can think is "my god this shit is SO COOL!" I absolutely love it. The fact that there's a disturbing element is what makes it so good.

This google algorithm thing is so amazing.

sprinkles

Mojibake
MBTI Type
INFJ
I can see why this would freak people out, but all I can think is "my god this shit is SO COOL!" I absolutely love it. The fact that there's a disturbing element is what makes it so good.

This google algorithm thing is so amazing.

I some times get that shit just from migraines. Just without the colors.

á´…eparted

passages
I some times get that shit just from migraines. Just without the colors.

I've seen stuff similar to it, but not NEARLY as clear and intense while on a few hallucinogenic drugs.

Migrane aura's can be really intense for some. My aunt can get them so strongly it effect motor control in her face.