• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

You're plummeting to your death. Last thoughts?

G

garbage

If I'm ever in the situation you described, I'll be reminded of this thread because of the sheer odd coincidences that must have taken place for you to have described my death so accurately.

Which would make my last moments pretty lame.

:mad:

syndatha

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
3w2
If I'm ever in the situation you described, I'll be reminded of this thread because of the sheer odd coincidence that must have taken place for you to have described my death so accurately.

Which would make my last moments pretty lame.

:mad:

:laugh: I would too, probably...

AgentF

Unlimited Dancemoves ®
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
braveheartrev03.jpg

AgentF

Unlimited Dancemoves ®
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
oh shit. wrong scene.

Two-Movie-Scenes-That-Makes-You-Cry.jpg

mine was a brave heart.

wolfy

awsm
The intensity would push out any capacity for reflection. It'd be just the sensation and what to do.

HotpinkHeatwave

MBTI Type
ENFP
I would probably instantly cry, the moment I realized I was falling. Why? I'm going to die. MAYBE, possibly not by some odd stroke of luck. But probably.

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
"I DONT WANT TO DIE A VIRGIIIIIIIII... *splat*"

or

*calls the company*
"I'm coming in late today, just wait for me."

or

*calls brother*
"You can't have my laptop."

But most likely, I'll probably just see the futility of it all and the lack of reason to even ponder about anything anymore in these last few seconds, close my eyes and blacking out.

INTP

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx
i had a pretty nasty sleep paralysis once. cba to explain it now, but i saw some things and was sure that i will die. i just pretty much had to accept that this is it, and actually after accepting it, the fear sort of went away or didnt go away but transformed to something else thats pretty hard to explain.

Valiant

Courage is immortality
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I would seriously be curious about what happens when I die. I mean, if death is unavoidable that's the only road ahead.
Definitely want to live, but even then I am freaking curious about it.

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I'd be thinking "where's a friggin parachute?"

chickpea

perfect person
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
"fuuuuuuuuucccccckkkkk" splat

Lark

I'd think "Oh shit".

Yeah, me too.

I've heard the joke about the two people plummeting from the effiel tower in Paris, one is a pessimist and says "not far now, not far now" the other is an optimist and says "so far so good, so far so good".

It is only a joke though because I believe that you'd be overwhelmed by terror and trauma, I base that on knowing how brain chemistry works in response to overwhelming stimuli.

PH.

MBTI Type
INTP
Ahhh! Woooh! What's happening? Who am I? Why am I here? What's my purpose in life? What do I mean by who am I? Okay okay, calm down calm down get a grip now. Ooh, this is an interesting sensation. What is it? Its a sort of tingling in my... well I suppose I better start finding names for things. Lets call it a... tail! Yeah! Tail! And hey, what's this roaring sound, whooshing past what I'm suddenly gonna call my head? Wind! Is that a good name? It'll do. Yeah, this is really exciting. I'm dizzy with anticipation! Or is it the wind? There's an awful lot of that now isn't it? And what's this thing coming toward me very fast? So big and flat and round, it needs a big wide sounding name like 'Ow', 'Ownge', 'Round', 'Ground'! That's it! Ground! Ha! I wonder if it'll be friends with me? Hello Ground!