• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Who are you?

Aquarelle

Starcrossed Seafarer
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
The questions is deliberately vague. Just answer however you see fit. :yes:

Permabanned
Normal internet person, eating normal person food and living in normal person house. You are welcome to come see. :cheese:

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
average mid twenty-something hominid with a strong fascination with the lives of strangers who fears that she will reach the age of 40 and still will be working a job that grates on her nerves and leaves her feeling unfulfilled... 5'4" and 135 lbs with a truly awesome ass and some insecurities about the length of her legs and a fear that someday her boobs will start to sag... currently laughing delightedly at Cee Lo Green's Grammy preformance and costume... has been sad since childhood that the globe is already mapped and that she cannot be an explorer... hates Katy Perry because her songs always get stuck in her head... sloppily romantic, meaning likely to randomly pick you up a few rare coins that you've been looking for or sneak up behind you and kiss your neck, but forget that it's Valentines Day :doh: obsessed with textures, flavors, colors and smells and wishes that her parents had let her drop out of school to become a baker still...

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
how do you know they're delusions, maybe you're just delusional about being delusional.

KDude

"Upon intial contact with Kdude, I had envisioned him to be an ill-mannered and psychologically unstable man with an extremely uneducated and barbaric frame of mind, whose statements displayed nothing but ridiculous jargon, shocking sexual audacity and repulsive images of the ghetto. However, after further analysis I can deduce that he is the epitome of antidisestblishmentarianism who embodies the entire spectrum of the urban experience and struggle.

But to make things more plain and simple to the layman, I find Kdude to be the dopest, flyist, O.G. pimp hustler gangster player hardcore motherfucker living today.

To be honest I'm totally and irrevocably on his dick."

neptunesnet

man-made
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5&4
Instinctual Variant
sx
average mid twenty-something hominid with a strong fascination with the lives of strangers who fears that she will reach the age of 40 and still will be working a job that grates on her nerves and leaves her feeling unfulfilled... 5'4" and 135 lbs with a truly awesome ass and some insecurities about the length of her legs and a fear that someday her boobs will start to sag... currently laughing delightedly at Cee Lo Green's Grammy preformance and costume... has been sad since childhood that the globe is already mapped and that she cannot be an explorer... hates Katy Perry because her songs always get stuck in her head... sloppily romantic, meaning likely to randomly pick you up a few rare coins that you've been looking for or sneak up behind you and kiss your neck, but forget that it's Valentines Day :doh: obsessed with textures, flavors, colors and smells and wishes that her parents had let her drop out of school to become a baker still...

Cee Lo Green is the shit!

But that's not who I am, silly!

lunalum

Super Senior Member
MBTI Type
ZNTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I'm Luna, of course.

ryb

MBTI Type
INTP
Someone who usually finds himself having to answer the question "How are you?" instead.

Athenian200

Protocol Droid
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
I am athenian200, an INFJ, 4w5 SP/SO, True Neutral, and LII. The character I relate to most is C3-P0 from Star Wars. I'm interested in Philosophy, Psychology, Mythology, Neurology, Video Games, Computers, Sociology, History, Language, Politics, and Rhetoric/Debate. I'm a mostly androgynous person who leans somewhat towards feminine behavior. I'm an Agnostic, and reserve doubt about the existence of a God, but make no strong statements about it either way. I see the glass as half-empty, and I've always been afraid to take chances. I've achieved little that I'm proud of, aside from going on a trip to New York, donating money to a charity, and graduating from High School. I'm terrible at Math, for some reason. I can be somewhat detached at times, but I always do my best to be there emotionally for people. I find it annoying when people make grammatical and/or spelling errors. I especially hate all these people I've seen online lately who make no effort to capitalize properly.