• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Weird dream involving a real sensation.

swordpath

MBTI Type
ISTx
Enneagram
5w6
At some point early this morning (in the early hours I drift in and out of sleep around the time my alarm goes off), I was dreaming that there was a huge lion on my back who had me pinned. I physically felt a claw sticking into my back. It was really discomforting like a lot of pressure. I was waiting for it to fully puncture. It was like an increasing pointed pressure. The feeling of the claw literally slid down my back and I knew at any second it was going to fully press all the way in. As it intensified to a point, I woke up and felt the sensation quickly start to wear off. What the shit? First time having a dream like that.

Beargryllz

MBTI Type
INTP
I've been tortured by a man pressing a block of wood into my mouth. Turns out I was just grinding my teeth

I've also drowned but then I eventually realized my face was just buried a little bit too far into a pillow.

Dreams are tricky like that

Nicodemus

At some point early this morning (in the early hours I drift in and out of sleep around the time my alarm goes off), I was dreaming that there was a huge lion on my back who had me pinned. I physically felt a claw sticking into my back. It was really discomforting like a lot of pressure. I was waiting for it to fully puncture. It was like an increasing pointed pressure. The feeling of the claw literally slid down my back and I knew at any second it was going to fully press all the way in. As it intensified to a point, I woke up and felt the sensation quickly start to wear off. What the shit? First time having a dream like that.
How often do you fantasize about being raped?

kyuuei

Emperor/Dictator
MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
Most dreams I have are like this.. I didn't know that it was abnormal until later on in life.

AOA

♣️♦️♠️♥️
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx
Funny thread, 'cause I woke up a while ago from the most unusual dream I've ever had; basically I was lying on my bed, then suddenly my left incisor (tooth) had gotten loosened, gradually weakened, and broke off. Within the dream I felt convinced to *myself* that I was awake in real life, telling myself "you're awake, this is no dream". God, it actually felt I was conscious within the dream, as I panicked at the sight of losing my incisor. I yelled to my siblings *within the dream*, then about 10 seconds later, I awoke to *reality*, and realized my tooth was still intact - "uh, this is reality". I've never had this experience before. A dream within a dream...

gromit

likes this
AHHHH I have had creepy tooth dreams before. In one they got really skinny the way a candy cane does when you suck on it. They got brittle and broke and I could feel the crunchy bits of tooth in my mouth, and I could taste blood. UGH.

Curator

Another awesome member.
MBTI Type
eNFP
Enneagram
ive had my teeth rot and crumble away in my mouth during a dream once, it was horrible,lol... had the dream inside of a dream thing many times too...

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I almost always have my senses engaged while dreaming... like in my recurring nightmare that I'm late for work I can FEEL my clothes as I pull them on and I can feel myself brushing my teeth and such... then I wake up at about the time I total my car in my dream :doh:

gromit

likes this
ive had my teeth rot and crumble away in my mouth during a dream once, it was horrible,lol... had the dream inside of a dream thing many times too...

Ha... not sure if I've ever had dream inside a dream. I've definitely had the one where I'm waking up, getting in the shower, getting ready for work... then I wake up for real and haven't done any of that stuff and am still tired. :doh:

Edit: oh... HA didn't see your post whatever.

Cimarron

IRL is not real
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
There was the one time I had a dream where I was sure I "felt" the sensation of something in the dream a split-second after I had been awoken out of it, but not with my eyes fully opened yet. That freaked me out, like the dream followed me into real life...