• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

About the thread "Loving God"

lastrailway

:rofl1: I don't think anyone's planning on eating you... probably... ;)

I am totally against eating penguins. All I was saying was about importing them. For the sole reason of enriching biotopes and such, of course.
That Geoff guy on the other hand, he is the one you have to be afraid of. He was saying something about "penguin biscuits" (which I admit sounds a bit tempting... chocolate and everything).

Geoff

Lallygag Moderator
MBTI Type
INXP
I am totally against eating penguins. That Geoff guy, he is the one you have to be afraid of. He was saying something about "penguin biscuits" (which I admit sounds a bit tempting... chocolate and everything).

A million childhood school lunches would never be the same if penguin chocolate biscuits disappeared! I wouldnt eat a real penguin... probably... *

*maybe covered in chocolate

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
A million childhood school lunches would never be the same if penguin chocolate biscuits disappeared! I wouldnt eat a real penguin... probably... *
*maybe covered in chocolate

I think that this discussion of chocolate-covered penguins is far too salacious and indulgent... (Maybe if it was chocolate-covered gerbils, that would be different.)

I didn't really want to post this, but <insert deity here, probably the God and Protector of Poor Li'l Penguins> told me he had a message for y'all.

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I think that this discussion of chocolate-covered penguins is far too salacious and indulgent... (Maybe if it was chocolate-covered gerbils, that would be different.)

I didn't really want to post this, but <insert deity here, probably the God and Protector of Poor Li'l Penguins> told me he had a message for y'all.

:sick:

:rofl1:

I love the delightful point that the statement in white makes! but the chocolate covered gerbils TOTALLY made me think of local gossip about the richest guy in the community- and it wasn't the edible type of chocolate!

Ender

Large Member
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
2w%
Ok, the eating and chocolate thing plus the comment from Solitary just makes me think of the lines in the beginning of the song Hey Mister by Custom. :devil:

For the record I have no clue as to whether or not Solitary is male or female so it's nothing personal there, it's just a case of random linking of things in my head :tongue:

Hey what do you know, a thread about God and Religion and I start talking about sexual deviancy :p