• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Do all dogs go to heaven?

heart

heart on fire
If some form of our energy goes on after physical death, then other forms of life energy probably do as well. Other than that, it's all a moot point in the here and now.

Animals are like pure emotion. Emotion is an energy as much as thought. We don't really have that much actual free will, we're just perhaps by degrees less slaves to our nature than animals.

We live in a physical world of duality, the interaction between that gives us our reality.

alcea rosea

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
I really don't know so my answer is really not going to help you in any way. ;)

Tigerlily

unscannable
MBTI Type
TIGR
Enneagram
3w4
If it makes you feel all warm and fuzzy inside to think that doggies go to Heaven, then they most certainly do! :hug:

INTJMom

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
One of my friend's dogs died recently and she was understandably upset by that- it was a really nice dog and she loves dogs! While she was talking about it she brought up a topic that had never really crossed my mind before- do dogs go to heaven?

I love my dog, and am sad whenever I remember that I'm probably going to outlive him by quite a few years- and the thought of spending eternity without my dogs- the ones that I grew up with and my darling puppy I have now- sounds more like hell to me than any form of heaven :cry: I'd personally rather just die and be dead if I'm going to have to forgo being with my dog to get there :blush:

So... DO dogs go to heaven? :huh:

I would think that they would because dogs are good- they are so much more loyal and loving than most human beings are! :) I wouldn't think that a loving God would ever be able to send such a wonderful creature anywhere BUT heaven! (of course, I also believe in reincarnation :doh: so that's thrown into the mix too :sad:)
According to my Southern Baptist Bible study teacher, yes, Christians believe there will be animals in heaven, including our beloved pets.