• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Dear Misanthropes,

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
What is misanthropy ? If it has to do with 2girls1cup I dont wanna know it

uncommonentity

Because I spent one day making something I said was made in a million and it sold for a million when I should of been paid for one day. Lazy liars are in charge of everything thanks to the majority's inability to judge. Being evil is far too easy and nobody has the balls or man power to take it on because it's considered bad manners to be anything but nice to everybody. Failure to do so brands you as a 'hater' opposed to someone who wishes to bring any form of balance to the day to day bullshit parade they like to call 'real life'. Not enough people have their eyes open and their big boy pants on and that's why I'm a misanthropic bastard because there's no such thing as single-handedly taking on the world unless you create your own within the one you exist in and become your own god.

Coriolis

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I like people much more in theory than in practice.