• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Sum of this and sum of that...

Jonny

null
MBTI Type
FREE
We all know that two of this is one of these and two of that is one of those, but what about expanding this concept beyond 2-dimensional space? What would a transformation from nth dimensional linguistic space to 1-dimensional linguistic space look like?

I postulate that this concept is a general one which can be represented by a linear transformation T: X^n => Y^1, which is observed in the general summation equations:

screenshot20101106at114.png

Thoughts?

Mole

Permabanned
This and That

We all know that two of this is one of these and two of that is one of those, but what about expanding this concept beyond 2-dimensional space? What would a transformation from nth dimensional linguistic space to 1-dimensional linguistic space look like?

I postulate that this concept is a general one which can be represented by a linear transformation T: X^n => Y^1, which is observed in the general summation equations:

screenshot20101106at114.png

Thoughts?

The port was longing
the port was longing

not for this ship
not for that ship

not for this ship
not for that ship

the port was longing
the port was longing

not for this sea
not for that sea

not for this sea
not for that sea

the port was longing
the port was longing

not for this &
not for that

not for this &
not for that

T

ThatGirl

This reminds me of my question as a kid, if two twins married two twins, and they each had twins, would those be quadruplets?