• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Planar Musings

TacEight

MBTI Type
INTP
Curious as to any readers' opinions or thoughts on my musings.

1. What is true Spirituality?

2. What is the paranormal?

3. How many planes exist (infinite?), or how many can we access from our own?
How many planes affect us, and how many do we affect?

4. Are other planes relevant to science and life, separate from spirituality and meaning?

5. Does spirituality provide meaning? Does science?

If we can only understand space travel from the limitations of our own plane, universe, or reality, then we have decided it's not possible for another race to find us, and vice versa.

6. So why do we not step outside our plane, universe, and reality to find out how to find others? If we or they evolve to the point where we or they can indeed step out of our own realities, then would there still be a point or purpose behind meeting the other, who would presumably be so much less than the evolved?

Saslou

MBTI Type
ESFJ
I am not going to answer your questions but instead ask you one to muse over ..

Have you ever had a moment where you've been so focused on trying to find the answer to a particular question, but when you become less focused you infact find the answer.

This is how i relate to the paranormal and spiritual .. When you throw in science with it's analytical mind, sometimes the result can become distorted as too much focus is applied.

r.a

meat popsicle
MBTI Type
STFU
1. What is true Spirituality?

understanding now.

2. What is the paranormal?
its as vague a term as "occult".

3. How many planes exist (infinite?), or how many can we access from our own?
How many planes affect us, and how many do we affect?
it is to my understanding that everything affects everything. we may never know how in certain instances.

4. Are other planes relevant to science and life, separate from spirituality and meaning?
as relevent as you want them to be.

5. Does spirituality provide meaning? Does science?
it all provides as much meaning in your life as you want it to.

6. So why do we not step outside our plane, universe, and reality to find out how to find others? If we or they evolve to the point where we or they can indeed step out of our own realities, then would there still be a point or purpose behind meeting the other, who would presumably be so much less than the evolved?
that would be awesome! i dont know about the "who is more evolved" question but i guess we would find out if such a scientific leap was made and made public.