• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

I Keep on Forgetting to Post This...

Lark

I'd need to know what it meant, someone who had a radically different understanding of Christ and Christianity, like a gnostic for instance, would be able to say that I'm anti-Christ because they have a different definition of Christ and Christianity to me, ie I believe in the Trinity, they dont.

I dont exist? I doubt it, I'd not be hungry, horny, tired, bored or any of those things if that where true.

Blown Ghost

MBTI Type
ESFP
I don't understand the point of asking these kind of questions. The only thing it establishes is that encountering some impossible set of circumstances creates a paradox. What I want to know is... so what? :shrug:

R

ReflecTcelfeR

I don't understand the point of asking these kind of questions. The only thing it establishes is that encountering some impossible set of circumstances creates a paradox. What I want to know is... so what? :shrug:

Exactly my point. Knowing these things doesn't improve, or cripple your state of life. Why think about them? Because you will either say 'This is not true' and walk away, or you would have already known in the first place. That was the point I was trying to get across to the people I was talking too. Or to people thinking about Existentalism in general. What would knowing this actually do if you found these out? Nothing, you'd just keeping going with whatever state of life you were in.