• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Crackergate and Ressentiment

Mole

Permabanned
Transubstantiation is pure poetry.

And just as my love is a red, red rose, so the host is the body.

Yet the atheists are desecrating the host. The atheists are desecrating the most sacred part of catholicism.

The atheists are desecrating a poem.

They are desecrating a poem like mad dogs. Like the most rabid of protestants, they delight in publicly humiliating catholics.

The atheists don't seem to realise that you can only defeat a poem with another poem. But having no poetry in their own souls, they attack the poetry in the souls of catholics.

It's called ressentiment.

nozflubber

DoubleplusUngoodNonperson
MBTI Type
Hype
crackergate!! best term ever.

you should join some Darwinist clubs, Victor my friend. Those are some poetry-less souls, as well. they are so ressentiment, they might as well be called the anti-theist club

tinker683

Whackus Bonkus
MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Transubstantiation is pure poetry.

And just as my love is a red, red rose, so the host is the body.

Yet the atheists are desecrating the host. The atheists are desecrating the most sacred part of catholicism.

The atheists are desecrating a poem.

They are desecrating a poem like mad dogs. Like the most rabid of protestants, they delight in publicly humiliating catholics.

The atheists don't seem to realise that you can only defeat a poem with another poem. But having no poetry in their own souls, they attack the poetry in the souls of catholics.

It's called ressentiment.

What is this, I don't even

ZPowers

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Is this about the guy who took the eucharist (that is: one cracker) out of that church a while ago and everyone was like 'give it back!?' and there were some death threats, even though you can order those shits right online?

Tangental thought: Does the three-second rule apply to the body of Christ?

Tabula

MBTI Type
IxFx
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
The map is not the territory; this, implicitly understood by even the most poetic of Catholics. There's common ground there--between the atheists and Catholics--one need only call upon it to see that the misunderstanding doesn't lie in the absence of poetry, only in alternative interpretation and differences in the geography of respective importance. All you're seeing is the systematic disassembling of stanzas, and reconfiguration in a way that makes sense; no less a poem, but it's easy to assume it an exploitation, and superfically it may look like soul-deadness and a pillaging of others' to fill the void, but this, only, in conjunction with a refusal to see any alternative interpretation... There, amidst a common poetic understanding taking whichever form, is where ressentiment dies... poetic justice.

Mole

Permabanned
The Oldest Living Poem

The map is not the territory; this, implicitly understood by even the most poetic of Catholics. There's common ground there--between the atheists and Catholics--one need only call upon it to see that the misunderstanding doesn't lie in the absence of poetry, only in alternative interpretation and differences in the geography of respective importance. All you're seeing is the systematic disassembling of stanzas, and reconfiguration in a way that makes sense; no less a poem, but it's easy to assume it an exploitation, and superfically it may look like soul-deadness and a pillaging of others' to fill the void, but this, only, in conjunction with a refusal to see any alternative interpretation... There, amidst a common poetic understanding taking whichever form, is where ressentiment dies... poetic justice.

Not content with killing the author, not content with killing God, they are now killing poetry.

Literate protestants couldn't bear poetry or dancing because it can't be taken literally.

And now the atheists have taken it to the next level. The atheists have taken literalism through the very gates of heaven.

And not being able to dance or poesy themselves, they strike at the very heart of that eternal spring, the host made flesh. As if we ourselves are not made of flesh who find our consolation, hope and communion in the resurrection of the flesh.

We commune together over the world's oldest living poem. But the rational, literate atheists find the commune anathema.

And so they come with their blasphemy to destroy the commune.

Our commune is only as strong as our weakest member, so that is why we devote all our strength to supporting our weakest members. Remembering, "Whatever you do to the least of these, you do unto me".

Like the three Musketeers and d'Artagnan, we are one for all and all for one.

And like the Enlightenment philosopher Jeremy Bentham, we practise the greatest good for the greatest number.

Our commune, our communion, is only as strong as a poem. And they have taken an axe to a poem.

And we know, today it's a poem and tomorrow it's the living flesh.

First they will come for us, then they will come for you.

ZPowers

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
First they will come for us, then they will come for you.

First they came for low fat wafers,
and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a low fat wafer.

Then they came for the Popemobile
and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a Popemobile

Then they came for the church pedophiles
and I didn't speak up because, c'mon, no one likes pedophiles

Then they came for me
And I was like "whoa, that went from mundane to genocidal crazy fast!"

Tabula

MBTI Type
IxFx
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Um. Have I slipped into an alternate dimension... or have I seriously forgotten how to read English? Is this meant to be intelligible? I thought I understood for a second...:unsure:

Mole

Permabanned
Um. Have I slipped into an alternate dimension... or have I seriously forgotten how to read English? Is this meant to be intelligible? I thought I understood for a second...:unsure:

Yep, you have slipped down the rabbit hole where everything is topsy turvy. Welcome to the Antipodes where we all stand on our heads. And where our Spring is your Autumn, and where our day is your night, where we look at the Southern Cross while you look at the Northern Pole Star, where our trees loose their bark in summer while yours loose their leaves in winter.

Everything is turned around and we only have to turn around to see you. Our own tabula rasa.