• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Awesome Philosophy Podcast

Wonkavision

Retired Member
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w8
Hey guys--Just wanted to share some info with you....

I recently came across a great philosophy podcast.

"The Partially Examined Life" (Podcast Episodes | The Partially Examined Life | A Philosophy Podcast and Blog) is an informal roundtable discussion of philosophical questions, concerns, and ideas. Their approach is refreshingly irreverent and accessible, not to mention frequently hilarious. :D

PEL_173.jpg

For those of you who need to know a little about the podcasters' background, credentials, intentions, etc. before listening to them, they have an introduction here: Episode 0: Introduction to the Podcast | The Partially Examined Life | A Philosophy Podcast and Blog

I swear, I have no connection to these guys whatsoever, so this is a recommendation, not an advertisement! :cheese:

But anyway---check it out, you guys---and let me know what you think!

Halla74

Artisan Conquerer
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
^Doing so! Thanks for sharing! :)